• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

3rd Annual UN Flag Burn/CT Flag Burn

Started by Kat Kanning, December 27, 2005, 03:25 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Soundwave

Quote from: Insurgent on December 16, 2006, 08:47 PM NHFT
A report from those who were there? Wish I could have gone, but chose to go to the Boston911truth event instead. Wish I had chosen otherwise!

It was fun. A great turnout, I thought. My only complaint was self-inflicted; I was under dressed and hence a little cold.

Soundwave

What a great video, Toby! 

David

Yeah, I like the explanation at the beginning.  Good job. 

FTL_Ian

Good job on the quick turnaround, Toby!  I really shouldn't spend my time editing, but I'm seriously considering digging into my footage I've compiled so far in NH...  ;D

Insurgent

Quote from: earthhaven on December 16, 2006, 11:24 PM NHFT
The CT flag burn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C-HqAFP1Rk

Cool video, I felt like I was there!

What's the deal with using copy-writed music, though? (Kronos Quartet soundtrack from "Requiem For A Dream") Isn't it a bit risky putting that out on youtube?

earthhaven

Quote from: Insurgent on December 16, 2006, 11:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: earthhaven on December 16, 2006, 11:24 PM NHFT
The CT flag burn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C-HqAFP1Rk

Cool video, I felt like I was there!

What's the deal with using copy-writed music, though? (Kronos Quartet soundtrack from "Requiem For A Dream") Isn't it a bit risky putting that out on youtube?

hmmm. Good question. I wonder what other people think.

FTL_Ian

Kat Kanning

error

YouTube doesn't send C&D's. They just yank the video and delete your account.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Soundwave on December 16, 2006, 10:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: Insurgent on December 16, 2006, 08:47 PM NHFT
A report from those who were there? Wish I could have gone, but chose to go to the Boston911truth event instead. Wish I had chosen otherwise!

It was fun. A great turnout, I thought. My only complaint was self-inflicted; I was under dressed and hence a little cold.

I'm sure Jim would have loaned you something to wear.

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Great Video.  The b&w part added quite a bit.

Dave Ridley

Me callded a guy over at the New London development corp in CT and invited him.  He said he would't be able to make it :)  speaking of which, sorry i didn't.   But isn't it great not to have to be everywhere and to know that things will happen anyway?

any media show?