• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Did some other Freestater get my Soros wedding invite?

Started by Jim Johnson, September 21, 2013, 07:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

George Soros, the 83-year-old billionaire investor, philanthropist and active supporter of liberal political causes, is set to marry health care and education consultant Tamiko Bolton, 42, on Saturday at his estate near New York City.

Three days of festivities were to begin Friday with a dinner followed by a reception at the Museum of Modern Art in Manhattan for a preview of the new exhibition, "Magritte: The Mystery of the Ordinary, 1926-1938" of works by Belgian painter Rene Magritte.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/soros-marry-third-time-three-day-new-york-celebration-4B11219170

Pat K

Huh I did not get one either and me being an expert on Rene Magritte.

Tom Sawyer

George found out about the Koch Brothers checks we've been getting. He only invites people that cash his checks... Which come to think about it I got some of Soros' money and the Koch's money before... does that make me mercenary?

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 21, 2013, 10:14 AM NHFT
George found out about the Koch Brothers checks we've been getting. He only invites people that cash his checks... Which come to think about it I got some of Soros' money and the Koch's money before... does that make me mercenary?

It probably makes you mad that you didn't get your wedding invite.

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 21, 2013, 11:33 AM NHFT
Yep

Damn it.

I didn't know what to get them anyway... when you already have a Federal Judge, the head of the world bank,  the president of Estonia, the president of Liberia and the prime minister of Albania... it's just hard to know what to get them.

Russell Kanning

Plus these NSA guys move up from DC and actually ask if they are mercenaries. Bleeck

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 21, 2013, 01:04 PM NHFT
Plus these NSA guys move up from DC and actually ask if they are mercenaries. Bleeck

That means he's getting paid by three entities... and I'll bet he gets to do anything illegal he wants to do too.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on September 21, 2013, 01:25 PM NHFT

That means he's getting paid by three entities... and I'll bet he gets to do anything illegal he wants to do too.

With my New York brim and my gold tooth displayed
Nobody give me trouble 'cause they know I got it made
I'm bad, I'm nationwide

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 21, 2013, 05:26 PM NHFT

I'm bad, I'm nationwide

Ya think we can sell that as commercial to Nation Wide Insurance?  I'm think'n a million six...

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on September 21, 2013, 05:57 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 21, 2013, 05:26 PM NHFT

I'm bad, I'm nationwide

Ya think we can sell that as commercial to Nation Wide Insurance?  I'm think'n a million six...

Sure a million six sounds real good right now... and hey don't mention anything to ZZ Top maybe they won't notice.

Russell Kanning