• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Ladies Gun Class

Started by Kat Kanning, December 29, 2005, 07:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

A Ladies Shoot will be held at Wilson Hill Pistol Club on Saturday
January 21st on behalf of the Liberty Ladies.

Please visit the club website for directions:
http://www.wilsonhillpistol.org/

For more info or to RSVP:
Email: Carol McGuire at carol_mcguire (at) yahoo (dot) com

It starts at 9am and runs all day , Tony Lekas is running the course and is a NRA certified instructor.  Each person will recieve a certificated of completion and the cost is $50.00

GnuAttitude22

Do y'all have any idea how or where I can find a similar type gun class closer to where I live?

Kat Kanning

zackbass

Quote from: GnuAttitude22 on December 29, 2005, 12:20 PM NHFT

Do y'all have any idea how or where I can find a similar type gun class closer to where I live?

Try to make the trip to Manchester if it's not too far.  You want to meet Tony Lekas; I've been shooting there with him and he's one of the good guys.

GnuAttitude22

Quote from: zackbass on December 29, 2005, 01:06 PM NHFT

Quote from: GnuAttitude22 on December 29, 2005, 12:20 PM NHFT

Try to make the trip to Manchester if it's not too far.  You want to meet Tony Lekas; I've been shooting there with him and he's one of the good guys.

well seeing as it's nearly 1200 miles to Manchester from my home in the Sunny South, I really don't think I can attend this particular event. Hence my previous question.  Good to know there are good guys out there tho  ;D Thanks.

KBCraig

Most gun clubs have some sort of program just for women. Ask around. If there are commercial ranges in your area, check with them.

Kevin

GnuAttitude22

GnuAttitude22

Quote from: katdillon on December 29, 2005, 01:02 PM NHFT
Where do you live?

Currently in Georgia.  In the late spring, moving to North Carolina and hopefully from there to NH  ;D

Kat Kanning