• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What kind of demonstration should we do in January?

Started by Dave Ridley, December 29, 2005, 01:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Unless I'm missing something we have little on the board in January.  What do you guys think we should do to generate publicity in Jan?

Tom Sawyer

Build a giant robotic snowman that can crush our political advisaries and strike fear in the hearts of the bureaucracy! >:D

;D

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

hmmmmm snow men

I don't know how many people are ready to burn US flags.

zackbass

Kat Kanning

Can we cram them all into the traffic circle in Keene?   ;D

zackbass

Kat Kanning

I thought you said you weren't selling small appliances  :o

zackbass

Quote from: katdillon on December 29, 2005, 03:58 PM NHFT
I thought you said you weren't selling small appliances  :o

This will have to be a really big one.

Kat Kanning

cathleeninnh

I sure wanted to get rid of some stuff in the attic, but the weather isn't right for a yard sale.

Cathleen

Russell Kanning

We could have an indoor one at the Keene Rec center ..... Dawn would have to make the reservations. :)

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: DadaOrwell on December 29, 2005, 01:34 PM NHFT
Unless I'm missing something we have little on the board in January.? What do you guys think we should do to generate publicity in Jan?

I highly suggest that someone (a group of people) build a giant Procupine out of snow.? Make it look more like the FSP porcupine and less like a real porcupine.? It would be really cool if the people that made it stand behind it and someone takes a photo.? It would go great with any newspaper stories that are published in NH this winter.?

I'll make sure a photo of it gets on the FSP main page and in the FSP News.? I'll also get the FSP News to link to more photos of it.? I'll also make sure it is talked about on FTL.

This would be a great way to make sure that FSP members know that the NH Underground is active.? Also, this makes snow almost seem fun.

KBCraig

Quote from: TN-FSP on December 29, 2005, 05:48 PM NHFT
Make it look more like the FSP porcupine and less like the FSP porcupine.

So, more or less like the FSP porcupine ???  ;D

How about the spaz porcupine?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: TN-FSP on December 29, 2005, 05:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on December 29, 2005, 01:34 PM NHFT
Unless I'm missing something we have little on the board in January.? What do you guys think we should do to generate publicity in Jan?

I highly suggest that someone (a group of people) build a giant Procupine out of snow.? Make it look more like the FSP porcupine and less like the FSP porcupine.? It would be really cool if the people that made it stand behind it and someone takes a photo.? It would go great with any newspaper stories that are published in NH this winter.?

I'll make sure a photo of it gets on the FSP main page and in the FSP News.? I'll also get the FSP News to link to more photos of it.? I'll also make sure it is talked about on FTL.

This would be a great way to make sure that FSP members know that the NH Underground is active.? Also, this makes snow almost seem fun.

Cool idea, although it might be a little challenging to make look right. (and I guess I'd have to let go of the robotic part too :))

I think something fun and a little absurd would draw positive attention.