• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What kind of demonstration should we do in January?

Started by Dave Ridley, December 29, 2005, 01:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: KBCraig on December 29, 2005, 05:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: TN-FSP on December 29, 2005, 05:48 PM NHFT
Make it look more like the FSP porcupine and less like the FSP porcupine.

So, more or less like the FSP porcupine ???? ;D

How about the spaz porcupine?

Corrected. More like the FSP porcupine and less like a real porcupine.  Because, the FSP porcupine is cuter  ;D

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Monthly we spotlight some evil politician, publicising what he's done?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: katdillon on December 30, 2005, 06:17 AM NHFT
Monthly we spotlight some evil politician, publicising what he's done?

That sounds like a good idea. :)
It would be fun to try and get an unflattering photo of the offender.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

We could pick the worst polititian in NH and then try to destroy their political career. The only way to escape is to quit. Private citizens are safe from the onslaught.

We could do that at the Keene Free Press for local guys and report on what is going on in the state. :)

Kat Kanning

Last year we were talking about having a snow-porcupine building contest.  Send in your photos and win a prize.  We could have someone outside NH, who sadly lacks snow and can't compete, be the judge.  TN-FSP?  KBCraig?  Or maybe everyone could vote on the winner...maybe at the end of February.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: katdillon on December 30, 2005, 07:25 AM NHFT
Last year we were talking about having a snow-porcupine building contest.? Send in your photos and win a prize.? We could have someone outside NH, who sadly lacks snow and can't compete, be the judge.? TN-FSP?? KBCraig?? Or maybe everyone could vote on the winner...maybe at the end of February.

I think anything relating to a big snow porcupine will be positive for the NH Underground. 

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: TN-FSP on December 29, 2005, 05:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on December 29, 2005, 01:34 PM NHFT
Unless I'm missing something we have little on the board in January.? What do you guys think we should do to generate publicity in Jan?

I highly suggest that someone (a group of people) build a giant Procupine out of snow.? Make it look more like the FSP porcupine and less like a real porcupine.? It would be really cool if the people that made it stand behind it and someone takes a photo.? It would go great with any newspaper stories that are published in NH this winter.?

I'll make sure a photo of it gets on the FSP main page and in the FSP News.? I'll also get the FSP News to link to more photos of it.? I'll also make sure it is talked about on FTL.

This would be a great way to make sure that FSP members know that the NH Underground is active.? Also, this makes snow almost seem fun.

Also, if a female poses with it, and submits it to FTL (of course, get someone to add NHFree.com or something similar to the photo before sending it to FTL) than Ian will put it up on the FTL site and even promote the photo on the air.

Fluff and Stuff

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

I can't get excited when a government employee loses his job.
Maybe we could just get rid of the whole thing.