• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Apartment in Laconia Available now!!

Started by nhkh603, October 28, 2013, 07:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

nhkh603

Hello Everyone! I am new to all of this, and might I say, very very interested and intrigued. I noticed this housing section, and figured maybe I could contribute in this way. I have 2 apartments open and looking for people to rent. A 3-bedroom which is available now and a 1-bedroom which will be ready soon! They are both in Laconia, on Mechanic Street. I am willing to accept different types of payment (bitcoins, maybe?) I am still doing my own research on this and open to any suggestions!
If you want any more information, feel free to ask me. Hoping this would be good for any new movers, or any friends your know who are looking for a place. The rents are reasonably cheap compared to average rent in the ares!!
Thank you!! :)

Jim Johnson

Welcome to the Underground.  :)

There is also an associated place you can list your rooms at http://porcmanor.com/

Russell Kanning

Man if only I had wheelbarrow s full of bitcoins :-)

KBCraig

firecracker joe

;) welcome to nhfree forum Kayla. who works with me at great northern cleaning and is a great asset to the cleaning business. I can vouch for this young lady who is new to the idea of liberty but very wiling to learn more about it.