• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Underground Organizational Chart

Started by Russell Kanning, January 02, 2006, 03:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

I have to say that the thought of the NH underground having a hierarchy to show in an Organizational Chart caused me to pause (than LOL).

Then the thought of what one of those organizational flow charts, with the boxes, lines and arrows would look like. ;D

Kat Kanning

Michael Fisher

Quote from: katdillon on January 02, 2006, 03:36 PM NHFT
Nominations:
NH's Gandhi:? Mike Fisher

Quote from: AlanM on January 03, 2006, 06:34 AM NHFT
How about:
Leader of the Fast - Mike

I withdraw my nomination for NH's Gandhi and I resign as Leader of the Fast.

;)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: katdillon on January 03, 2006, 08:42 AM NHFT
Quote from: Roger Grant on January 03, 2006, 08:28 AM NHFT
vIdiot? ;D

How about That_Dude_who_Wears_Silk_Panties?

:-[

LOL... I was thinking about having a 25 year reunion for me and my former 'jarhead' buddies. I guess that's off... if any of them were to google my name they would learn my secret! ;D

And just to set the record straight... they are all black (and no frilly lace either) ;). I told William that he and I had our Batman long underwear on, he liked that idea.

Friday

Quote from: russellkanning on January 03, 2006, 08:12 AM NHFT
Sandy ...... can we schedule a 1 hour debate during the next Merrimack Valley Porc meeting for deciding on the NH Underground board?

only if you promise to follow Robert's Rules of Order  ;D

Russell Kanning

That decision would be up to the board bored.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Roger Grant on January 03, 2006, 08:35 AM NHFT
Then the thought of what one of those organizational flow charts, with the boxes, lines and arrows would look like. ;D

The first to make it determines the structure and future of the organization.

Lex

Quote from: russellkanning on January 03, 2006, 09:28 AM NHFT
Quote from: Roger Grant on January 03, 2006, 08:35 AM NHFT

The first to make it determines the structure and future of the organization.

Last one gets to pay for it all.

Kat Kanning

I think the org chart should look like this.  And we'd be like the lizard creatures.

Kat Kanning

Ok, we have an hour scheduled at MVP meeting for a debate on who should get which position.  All contenders for the title of He_who_wears_silk_panties should be sure to attend and be prepared to show your qualifications.