• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Here's a funny and interesting quiz who dares to take the crapper challenge?

Started by Raineyrocks, November 09, 2013, 09:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

WithoutAPaddle

Quote from: Raineyrocks on November 10, 2013, 11:25 AM NHFT...what do you mean? :) ...

Quote from: Raineyrocks on September 08, 2012, 02:29 PM NHFT
Geesh, I really screwed up this time.  :BangHead: ::)  I accidentally closed the padlock on a toilet paper bar to the up position and now the key can't fit in between the keyhole and the toilet paper bar.  ::)

Rick is going to try to bend the key so it will fit in there and open it up but if that doesn't work I don't know what else can be done except to take the "walk of shame" to my boss and tell him what I did.

Quote from: Raineyrocks on September 08, 2012, 05:08 PM NHFT
Wow, I can't believe this, we went back up to the campground and Rick's plan to bend the key didn't work and then to make everything worse we checked the other 3 bathrooms and I did the same thing to the other padlocks on those toilet paper roll bars.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: WithoutAPaddle on November 10, 2013, 01:19 PM NHFT
Quote from: Raineyrocks on November 10, 2013, 11:25 AM NHFT...what do you mean? :) ...

Quote from: Raineyrocks on September 08, 2012, 02:29 PM NHFT
Geesh, I really screwed up this time.  :BangHead: ::)  I accidentally closed the padlock on a toilet paper bar to the up position and now the key can't fit in between the keyhole and the toilet paper bar.  ::)

Rick is going to try to bend the key so it will fit in there and open it up but if that doesn't work I don't know what else can be done except to take the "walk of shame" to my boss and tell him what I did.

Quote from: Raineyrocks on September 08, 2012, 05:08 PM NHFT
Wow, I can't believe this, we went back up to the campground and Rick's plan to bend the key didn't work and then to make everything worse we checked the other 3 bathrooms and I did the same thing to the other padlocks on those toilet paper roll bars.

Wow, great memory!  Rick had to cut the metal bars past the padlocks so he could get them off because the bent key thing didn't work.  So now there is no more room for error with these toilet paper roll bars because there isn't enough left on them to cut any off again.

Funny thing, this summer I tried to duplicate, (just show, not actually do again), my mistake to show my daughter how I made the mistake and couldn't figure out how I did it last year.  So I just don't know and said, "Oh well"!  :P

I believe the campground owners really like me though and they are so nice.  I have been offered the job for the third time next summer, yay!  I think the only funny things that happened this summer was me letting out a blood curdling scream over a scary looking spider,  then I was  :weed: one day and am pretty sure I answered people that weren't really talking to me; still confused about that one.  ;D