• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Get silver bullion from me at 5% above spot price

Started by Dave Ridley, January 03, 2006, 10:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

I have more bullion now...A-mark 1 oz rounds, pre-circulated.  Still have 20 rounds of Pan American bullion left - new condition.

as long as silver is over 9.00 you can have any of it from me at 5% above spot.  Otherwise I can't be so generous.  Make me an offer.

Michael Fisher

Why?

Are you unloading it all or just profit-taking?

Russell Kanning

Dave Ridley

Quote from: Michael Fisher on January 04, 2006, 10:43 AM NHFT
Why?

Are you unloading it all or just profit-taking?

I am trying to make money.  You got a problem with that mr ancap?

Michael Fisher

Back off, you two!!!   ;D

I ask because if you're unloading it all, then that would be bad considering you're one of the main bullion proponents on the Underground!

Russell Kanning

Dave is shiiiinneee metal crazed .... he will never give it up. :)

Lloyd Danforth

I'm sure Dave isn't making much on it and I know he is a proponent of 'Using' silver in NH.

Tom Sawyer

The oz. bullion coins we got from Dave where well received by the children in our family we gave them to for Christmas. Our chance to show them what really money is like! :)

Dave Ridley

Hi Scott...sorry for slow response.? messaging you. 

Tom Sawyer

Saw this prediction...
DOUG CASEY?S OUTLOOK FOR 2006
"...I rather expect to see gold well over $700, silver closing in on $20, oil at where it now is (but likely closer to $100)..."

http://www.fmnn.com/Analysis/153/3433/2006-01-13.asp?wid=153&nid=3433

Dave Ridley

Mobile in response to your question I am assuming that the people who bid on the silver will pick it up from me the next time I see them.    I don't ship it.

toowm

I should be at the next MVP meeting and would like to buy 10oz at spot on Feb 3 close, cash FRNs. Let me know if you need anything else (I'm the tall guy).

Kat Kanning

toowm

oops, I meant 5% over spot - got messed up editing my message for the actual date