• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lost liberty hotel rally Jan 21

Started by Dave Ridley, January 06, 2006, 04:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Quote from: wholetthedogin? on January 23, 2006, 01:09 PM NHFT
The laws will be different by this time next year.  We can all watch Clements petition sliced to pieces at deliberative session on Feb. 4.  Can anyone make it to that one to report back?  Is Josh on this site?

The laws will be different? LOL I don't think so. Town Meeting has been the same for 200 years and it's this kind of attitude that is just the very reason why Clements has LITTLE SUPPORT IN WEARE.

CNHT

Quote from: wholetthedogin? on January 23, 2006, 02:03 PM NHFT
What, did Clements pay you?   Attitude?   The ED laws will have changed. 

First, I am not sure what you mean by the above.

The ED laws will not change that fast if at all in NH. The is language in proposed bills now that would strengthen and clarify the existing law, but not change it.

We advised Clements on how to word his article and how to go about this within NH law as it exists or will exist, and he failed to follow that advice. Therefore we predict failure even though we would like to see this succeed. So, he is on his own.

If you remember, we had the Rep on our radio show who sponsored the bill.

Dave Ridley

wow there was  no one there sun. morning?  Wonder what the deal was there...

CNHT

Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 26, 2006, 06:15 PM NHFT
wow there was  no one there sun. morning?  Wonder what the deal was there...

The deal is, no one cares about Logan Clements.

Dave Ridley

monitor says there were 60 people at the rally sunday, that's not bad.  I wonder where they were and if the day listed in the monitor is correct?

Dave Ridley

Just finished the two articles....logan got great press! 

I see he also made ABC news for God's sake:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1529693

Sniping at this guy is sniping at success....although I don't think he has noticed so probably no harm done LOL.

CNHT

Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 26, 2006, 06:26 PM NHFT
Just finished the two articles....logan got great press! 

I see he also made ABC news for God's sake:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1529693

Sniping at this guy is sniping at success....although I don't think he has noticed so probably no harm done LOL.

No one is sniping. He and Ed are in constant contact. And his people in Weare are trying to distance themselves from him.
I have all the emails and the parts of the story you guys DON'T see....

Michael Fisher

Yes, I admit it.  I am opposing his success because I believe what he is doing is wrong.

Even Machiavelli was not Machiavellian - he only described the evil consequentialist actions of others.

The end does not justify the means.

Integrity

IF you have the Emails of what we don't see , Email them to me so I can see the other side that you speek of, I do not have a problem with what he is doing,  Because as long as this precedence of law stands  Thousands  ++++   of other US citizens are fighting to keep there homes right now across this nation.  The Judges that have misconstrued the intent of the constitution should also ( and do )  live under the same laws as you or I .  The Sunday rally  was moved to 1;00 from what was advertised as 8;00 am.   I called and spoke with Logan and he said they changed it to 1;00, ( with out announcing it )    >:( Thanks  ,    I have spoken with Logan on several occasions  and he apperas not to have it all together,  A bit disorganized to be running a meida company   ::)  I would rather see the laws changed before Souters and all the others property can be taken.  US Constitution,  Atrticle V : Nor shall any property be taken for PUBLIC USE with out just compensation.  AAAAAHHHHH  I'm just some Dumb contractor  and even I can under stand what that means. ;D

KBCraig

Quote from: Integrity on January 27, 2006, 05:32 AM NHFT
I would rather see the laws changed before Souters and all the others property can be taken.

Me too. But that's the difference between us, and the cabalCNHT. I think Jane fervently hopes the law doesn't get changed before she can steal Souter's house.

CNHT

Quote from: KBCraig on January 27, 2006, 09:19 AM NHFT
I would rather see the laws changed before Souters and all the others property can be taken.

Me too. But that's the difference between us, and the cabalCNHT. I think Jane fervently hopes the law doesn't get changed before she can steal Souter's house.

Jane? She? I am not stealing anything. You give me far too much credit.
That's what's wrong -- getting personal. I don't like it. I haven't laughed at you for fasting, what good would that do?

Dreepa

Kevin is not fasting... that is Mike

KBCraig

I'm definitely not fasting. I could lose Mike's weight and be back to what I weighed in high school.

Jane, that's not personal, nor is it an attack. It's an observation. It's the only conclusion I can draw from your irritation with Clement (that he might mess things up for the plan you support), and your statement that you really want to succeed with the plan to take Souter's house. Have you expressed that much fervor to get the law changed so that Souter's house is safe, along with everyone else's? Or is punishing Souter your first goal, before changing the law?

Kevin

CNHT

Quote from: KBCraig on January 27, 2006, 04:11 PM NHFT
I'm definitely not fasting. I could lose Mike's weight and be back to what I weighed in high school.

Jane, that's not personal, nor is it an attack. It's an observation. It's the only conclusion I can draw from your irritation with Clement (that he might mess things up for the plan you support), and your statement that you really want to succeed with the plan to take Souter's house. Have you expressed that much fervor to get the law changed so that Souter's house is safe, along with everyone else's? Or is punishing Souter your first goal, before changing the law?

Kevin

Well that is what I meant, Mike's fasting. It's like Russell's airport thing. I would never do it, but I would never dis Russell by calling him a wacko or wrong on my website for doing it. I never have smote anyone for approaching a problem in any way they see fit. It's counterproductive. Regardless of my personal feelings about it which are totally against ED takings of any kind.

We are just advisors/messengers and we are telling you that if Clements wants Souter to lose his house he should not damage the name of the FSP or the people of Weare in the process.
If the people of Weare want to write a warrant article we teach them how to write articles period, that's what we do.
After that, they do what they want with them.
You seem to be targetting me just because I'm here on this board, but if it were any other CNHT person, would you be doing that to them? Yes because they were handy. That is what I mean by getting personal. If you don't think CNHT should be teaching folks how to write warrant articles that's another thing. But whipping me is childish.
So stop using ME as the whipping post. I'm just the messenger.

CNHT

I have spoken with Logan on several occasions and he apperas not to have it all together...

Exactly. And if it's not what the people of Weare want, then why is he doing it? Most of the people there were from out of state.
That is not NH.
If the people here don't want it to happen then it won't. That's what I have been trying to say.
But you people have put me on a 'side'. I have not taken sides! EVER!