• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lost liberty hotel rally Jan 21

Started by Dave Ridley, January 06, 2006, 04:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: CNHT on January 27, 2006, 06:06 PM NHFT
We are just advisors/messengers and we are telling you that if Clements wants Souter to lose his house he should not damage the name of the FSP or the people of Weare in the process.

My advice and message is that any attempt to use ED, if tied to FSP, damages FSP's reputation as an organization of principled small-government advocates.

QuoteIf the people of Weare want to write a warrant article we teach them how to write articles period, that's what we do.
After that, they do what they want with them.

If someone in Weare wanted to double property taxes and build a multi-million dollar school and government complex, you'd help them write the warrant?

QuoteYou seem to be targetting me just because I'm here on this board, but if it were any other CNHT person, would you be doing that to them? Yes because they were handy. That is what I mean by getting personal.

I'm offering my opinion, which is contrary to yours. When you post your advocacy of a position opposite of mine, I don't consider it "getting personal".

QuoteSo stop using ME as the whipping post. I'm just the messenger.

I'm not attacking you, Jane. But I'll blast your message as long as you continue to advocate that it is a good thing to seize someone's private property through ED.

Kevin

Michael Fisher

Quote from: KBCraig on January 27, 2006, 06:38 PM NHFT
My advice and message is that any attempt to use ED, if tied to FSP, damages FSP's reputation as an organization of principled small-government advocates.

:)