• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Tree Society "Liberty Festival"

Started by AlanM, January 29, 2005, 08:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Wasn't there talk of a fall/winter conference-in-a-hotel style event that was being batted around after the last Porc Fest?

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on March 16, 2005, 01:46 AM NHFT
Wasn't there talk of a fall/winter conference-in-a-hotel style event that was being batted around after the last Porc Fest?
Yea I like the idea. We could have one at a convention center and get more of the fly in fly out crowd.

Russell Kanning

Maybe we could plan AlanM style fun at Porcfest2006.
If you are going to be there this year Alan ...maybe you could have a short version of your class and we could put on a small play.

AlanM

Quote from: russellkanning on March 18, 2005, 06:48 AM NHFT
Maybe we could plan AlanM style fun at Porcfest2006.
If you are going to be there this year Alan ...maybe you could have a short version of your class and we could put on a small play.

I won't be there for the whole festival. Probably just Saturday.
It's not possible to give a short version. Too much information necessary for it to work with effect.

Russell Kanning

AlanM

I can't wait till the LTLC and other Learning Centers get into operation. I'd love to give the course on Shakespeare and his contemporaries. Maybe acting classes for people who understand that acting is supposed to be entertaining.  :)