• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Is there a list of FK's actions anywhere?

Started by Moorlock, November 16, 2013, 11:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Moorlock

Has anyone kept a list of the various creative civil disobedience (and similar) actions that the greater Free Keene circle (for want of a better name) have done these past several years?

I'm working with a group that's brainstorming ideas for what it's calling "economic disobedience" (the name comes from the ongoing Spanish movement - http://nwtrcc.org/PDFs/aboutSpain.pdf), and I thought some of the things that have been bandied about here would be good food for thought, but my memory isn't good enough to come up with the list.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Perhaps you mean the Free State movement which, in regard to CD at least, started here on the NH underground forum.

Michael Fisher was the first I believe... Who gave a manicure without a permit.

Of course the creation of the NH underground forum came about because of the UN Flag Burn discussions.

Upon reading the beginnings of the forum I see there were many different efforts and projects proposed and attempted some gaining more traction than others.