• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Forums discussing NH freedom movement

Started by Dave Ridley, January 09, 2006, 09:01 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Romak

Now thats what Im talking about. I open carry pretty much everywhere I go, did so when I lived in Manchester as well. Got some looks but never had a problem. Nice going dada, this is the kind of stuff that needs to be done by more people. I know the chief in Manchester personally and if you ever have a real problem just let me know, he is pretty good about law abiding folk doing the right thing.

Dave Ridley

error

I think the local cops have pretty much figured it out at this point. But Dada was stopped by a state trooper. The staties have been doing heavy patrolling around the area of Murphy's Taproom for the past few weeks. I suspect it's because the feds asked them to.

Romak

The State police associate everyone in the free state position with being supporters of Ed Brown. They are gathering information on everyone they can to see who and what they might be dealing with when they actually do raid his home. Ive been saying all along that this Ed Brown deal is hurting the FSP and all that it involves. Nothing wrong with having an opinion and supporting someone if you choose, but the fact is people see the FSP and all its members as being supporters of a man who the people see as having threatened innocent people. Its hurting the image of decent people who are doing good work in promoting liberty in NH. I think it was a horrible idea to associate with Ed Brown under the banner of the FSP. Its doing a tremendous amount of damage to a message that was really taking off in NH. I was being asked constantly about the FSP a year ago and now people are asking me if the point of the FSP is to support a man such as Ed Brown. Error, Dada I know why you feel as though you should support Ed Brown, and Im sure you know why I dont support him, but can you honestly say supporting Ed brown has helped the FSP in anyway? Back on topic, wouldnt it be a great idea to hold an open carry event in a city like Manchester to educate people. Seems everyone knows you can carry concealed in NH, but most people including concealed carry holders act surprised when they find out you can carry open with no permit.

Romak

Also if either one of you two know Kola can you ask her where she finds the time to go in here on a hourly basis and give me negative karma. Its pretty childish.

KBCraig

Russell Kanning

Quote from: error on August 06, 2007, 10:48 PM NHFTThe staties have been doing heavy patrolling around the area of Murphy's Taproom for the past few weeks.
your homeland security $s at work ehhh?

Murphy's needs to ad donuts to the menu to cash in.

error

Quote from: Romak on August 07, 2007, 08:44 AM NHFT
I think it was a horrible idea to associate with Ed Brown under the banner of the FSP.

Who's associating Ed Brown with the FSP? Do you even know what the FSP is?

Romak

Of course I do my wife and I were one of the first people to join. The media for the most part are the ones that associate Ed Brown supporters to the FSP. Almost every news event I read about Mr Brown mentions his supporters as being Free Staters, etc. Practically every person I deal on a daily basis politically mentions this whenever the topic of Ed Brown comes up. The whole thing really is giving the FSP project a bad name. I see it first hand Error. Its unfortunate.

Kat Kanning

Luckily you don't control what other freestaters do.

lildog

Actually Murphy's tap room is a perfect example to write an article about... people such as Dave can frequently be found there openly carrying a fire arm and alcohol is served.  If you confronted a liberal with those two facts they would certainly see it as a recipe for disaster waiting to happen.  Yet so far none has and the longer Murphy's stays open without major incident the more it proves that guns are not a danger to society even in locations were people would tend to get more out of control.

Romak

Kat nor would I ever want to control what anyone else does.

guy

Quote from: DadaOrwell on August 06, 2007, 07:49 PM NHFT
Below is a video of my August 5 open carry incident in New Hampshire.   It starts audio-only then the video picks up a minute or two later when our pro photographer runs to the scene. 

Great job Dada.  One question, though.  Did the officers give you permission to broadcast the footage of them?  If not, are there any legal issues with that?  It'd be a shame to muddy up the legality of open-carry with any illegal activities associated therein.

Kat Kanning