• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Road to Liberty"

Started by Bald Eagle, January 10, 2006, 12:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lex

Although, I'm not in New Hampshire and can't help with any of this stuff.   :-\

aries

I can help if you need it with signs on I-93 coming from Vermont into NH around littleton and the area.

Tom Sawyer

http://www.freewayblogger.com
Is a good place to get inspiration and practical ideas for signage.

I think Lloyd's idea to use stencils is a good approach. His stenciled UN flags turned out well.

Perhaps the projection idea to create a large stencil, then spray paint for mass production.

Zip tieing them in hard to access spots would insure they lasted a while. Also that Tyvek sheeting is cheap and tough, if you can get some plain without the printing on it.

A good idea, and a fun winter time project. Make a couple prototypes and test the technique, then mass produce.

When it comes time to hang them, try to make a party out of it. A driver and a couple buddies to run out of the vehicle to do the deed. >:D

Russell Kanning

If we were to mass produce, what would be a good sign?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: russellkanning on January 12, 2006, 09:18 PM NHFT
If we were to mass produce, what would be a good sign?

Damn you Russell... you are feeding my mania... I couldn't get to sleep until after 2:30 last night cause my mind gets going on this stuff.

We need it to be concise and catchy... ya'll bounce around the verbage.

I have been ordered to bed... okay dear... it's a tough job but someone has to do it. ;)

Russell Kanning

I take 0 responsibility for your late night mania. :)

Kat Kanning

I just discovered that my mom has a knack for signs...I was telling her about Charlie Bass and she asked if I did a "Bass is a basstard" sign.

Bald Eagle

TN-FSP:  The idea is not specifically to recruit people to the FSP, but to lead them to liberty and hope they'll take a sip.  Any pro-freedom message that will destroy the whole brainwashing Right-Left 2-party thought-control machine is a sign hung for Liberty in Our Lifetime.  We have to Educate to Emancipate.

Eukarine:  I'm not in NH, (12-14 hours away) but I can do whatever inspiration, time, and energy allow me to do to help others brainstorm sign design, content, and placement.

I think you can get a bunch of those great corrugated plastic political signs including the metal legs for cheap (relative to the print quality and durability).   You could link some of those to "The First 1000" campaign: "1000 in the Free State by 2008".   FSP must remain active and newsworthy and acheive mythological proportions.  The reality will follow.

Roger Grant:  Wow, I had no idea that someone had a highway campaign that was so large.  I really liked some of their ideas.  It was kind of sad that there were so many good sentiments but wrong ideas for solutions.  I think if we have a lot of positive Pro-[true]America (truly patriotic) signs, that they would stay up for a long time.  I could start churning out the black, Orwellian signs by the droves during an inspiring evening, but I have trouble reaching high to grasp the ideas with a really positive note.  I might need to start listening to Harry Browne again.  He has that Knack.  The guys on Free Talk Live can really teach me a lot about maintaining a positive outlook and tone.

I can't believe one comment that guy made - "I just got back from hanging _40_ signs" !!! 

Big Brother is Watching.
Your GPS is being tracked.
Your cell phone is being monitored.
Smile for the Satellite cameras!
Kelo teaches kids to steal.
Thou shalt not steal. Even in New London, CT.
Dreams are slain by Eminent Domain
Souter is a Looter
Taxation is Theft
You paid for this road: Why do you need a license to use it?
[Around the DC Beltway]  Moving at the speed of bureacracy.
Land of the Free?  Tell that to the cop behind you.
Porcupine X-ing
IRS.  They have what it takes to Take what you have. (or New London)
If you lived here [NH] you could be free by now.
Question illegitimate authority
Congress lied.  Agents spied.  Freedom died.
"PATRIOT"? Act?!
What did you do today for Liberty?
Mommy, did you vote for the bad men?
2 [crummy] Parties = 0 Choice
NH or Bust!
FSP. A (new) Declaration of Independence!
Free State. [NH] Don't Wait!
Dear Slave, work hard today.  - IRS
Highway robbery is a cop writing a citation
FSP'ers  Defending Life, Liberty, and your paycheck
It's not a democracy, it's a Constitutional Republic
Constitution: Congress' toilet paper
You get taxed, Freedom gets axed
IS IT TIME YET?
Who is John Galt?
Vote the bastards out!
Vote for NONE OF THE ABOVE in 2008
Not contrarian - Libertarian!
You have friends in the Free State
No force, No fraud
Adopt the Non-agression Principle
The IRS owns everything you have - You just rent it from them
Kelo - a steal of a deal!
Eminent Domain - coming to a town near you!
There are idiots that actually TRUST polticians?
NH 2008    Before it's too late!
NH / FSP (in that Euro-country oval design)
Downsize DC!
Exercise your rights while they still exist
Move to NH, get FREE citizens! (what a deal! :D )
FSP: FREE citizen with every membership.
Scour the Shire!  [The Tolkien cult will get it]
Men with guns are bad.  IRS, DEA, BATFE, ....

Bald Eagle

Holy crap, I just realized I made up 50 off the top of my head.   :o

Lex

Quote from: Bald Eagle on January 15, 2006, 12:02 AM NHFT
Your GPS is being tracked.

I believe that this one is technically impossible. But the rest are great!

Bald Eagle

Google search on "Gadsden flag" brought up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gadsden_flag_large.png

Apparently the Navy is starting to fly the Navy Jack in the War on Terror.   :P

Bald Eagle

Consulting the image archive for the Wikipedia naturally led me to the Chemistry section, which gave the great idea for using the hazard warning symbols.

The Death's Head could be renamed from "Poison" to "WAR" or "CONGRESS" or "COMMUNISM"
The fire burning above a bar could be edited to an FRN burning, with the caption, "IRS"
The orange German exploding ball could be captioned "Governments destroy worlds"
"Infectious Substance" could be captioned "LIBERTY!" ?;D
"CORROSIVE" could be replaced by "CONGRESS" or "IRS" and the bar replaced by an FRN or the Constitution

I want to print up FSP monopoly money and drop it from a big helium balloon over a major city.

OK, I gotta sleep now.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Bald Eagle on January 15, 2006, 12:02 AM NHFT
TN-FSP:? The idea is not specifically to recruit people to the FSP, but to lead them to liberty and hope they'll take a sip.? Any pro-freedom message that will destroy the whole brainwashing Right-Left 2-party thought-control machine is a sign hung for Liberty in Our Lifetime.? We have to Educate to Emancipate.

That's cool.  If it was me, I would not hang any signs inside NH that say FSP or NH on them.

Russell Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: TN-FSP on January 15, 2006, 12:49 AM NHFT
If it was me, I would not hang any signs inside NH that say FSP or NH on them.

Don't forget "Welcome to NH, feel free to unbuckle", or other "welcome" signs.

Kevin