• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Pooling for silver pricing...

Started by Eli, January 11, 2006, 08:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreepa

Varrin is Varrin Swearingen who is on the board of the FSP who lives in Keene.

Kat Kanning

His screen name here is just 'varrin'.  He just doesn't post here much.  Probably the same screen name on the FSP forum.

Fluff and Stuff

Silver has taken a big hit today.  If you think the silver will go up, you might want to get it soon.

Dreepa

Keith... you can't do that and not but the price here.
Ag- 9.29

Fluff and Stuff

sandm000

Quote from: TN-FSP on February 13, 2006, 01:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: Dreepa on February 13, 2006, 01:17 PM NHFT
you can't do that and not but the price here.
Ag- 9.29

What?
you can't say silver is dropping like a rock and then not give a quote.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: sandm000 on February 13, 2006, 01:31 PM NHFT
you can't do that and not but the price here.
Ag- 9.29

What?

OK
Silver
b/t 9.11 and 9.14
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blumert/burt-gold.html

Dreepa

Quote from: sandm000 on February 13, 2006, 01:31 PM NHFT
you can't do that and not put the price here.
Ag- 9.29

What?
Exactly Sandman!

Fluff and Stuff

OK, the silver from http://www.apmex.com came.  I think it took around 9 days after I paid them.  It looked uncirculated but not mint condition.  A picture of lady liberty was on the front and the scales of justice were on the back on the rounds.  I am happy with the order.

local energy

How will payment be handled and when will delivery take place --- I shall consider taking  the 75 oz's needed to get you over the 500 oz mark ------ chris

Eli

Okay everyone, since the initial thing folks agreed to was 1000 pan am rounds, I would like everyone who agreed to this initially to send me a confirm that they agree to buy the cheaper APMEX rounds once we are pooled at five hundred.

Once we have confirmation on five hundred rounds, everyone can send me a check.  Once I have checks from everyone I will cash them and buy rounds at that days prices (buying additional rounds with my funds to make up to five hundred)  Delivery will be made to Concord and I will arrange for pickup there.  So. Day 1; we will take closing price and people will send checks for the # of rounds they wanted based on the price of that day.  Day 1 plus the time it takes all the checks to get to me; I cash the checks, make a buy for five hundred rounds (if the price went up) or the number of rounds each persons funds would buy if the price goes down.  Rounds will be sent to an associate of mine who lives just outside of Concord.  You can pick up your rounds and remaining FRNs (only whole rounds will be shipped) from him.  If you can't reach Concord for this, then additional shipping arrangements will have to be made.

As group action should be by unanimous consent of the group, please feel free to withdraw from the above arrangement if it makes you uncomfy.  No hard feelings.  No hurt, no foul.  But if that is your choice please let the rest of us know quickly so we can deter who is on the list.  Pan Am rounds, from this point on, are not what this group action is about. 

So sound off.  Who's in?

Pat McCotter

local energy

I would like to do it but I believe as a group we are too spread out to make it a good deal --the timing has to bew right too-- if we all lived in the same town it would be a go for me.  chris

BaRbArIaN

I'm in for ten, that's all I can manage right now.  Message me the address to send it to and how much when the time comes.  Thanks!

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: local energy on February 27, 2006, 06:05 PM NHFT
I would like to do it but I believe as a group we are too spread out to make it a good deal --the timing has to bew right too-- if we all lived in the same town it would be a go for me.  chris

If you live in NH it is not problem.  There are monthly meetings in Manchester and Concord.  Just ask someone to go to Concord and get the silver for you and to give it to you at a monthly meeting or at Porcfest.