• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Stork

Started by Kat Kanning, January 11, 2006, 12:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Hey the liberty stork has been busy...first vermass, now Joel and Amy are expecting visits.

bailey228

Liberty stork visited here too  ;D Caia Aleksandra Berezhny was born Nov 14th 2005 (5 weeks late thank you very much lil miss stubbon. She must be a libertarian) You might know her daddy (eukreign) who posts here way more than I do. I just hope that we do a good job as parents and raise a liberty lover.

Pat K

I can see you folks just plan to bring us to 20k the old fashioned way.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: bailey228 on January 11, 2006, 12:56 PM NHFT
Liberty stork visited here too  ;D Caia Aleksandra Berezhny was born Nov 14th 2005 (5 weeks late thank you very much lil miss stubbon. She must be a libertarian) You might know her daddy (eukreign) who posts here way more than I do. I just hope that we do a good job as parents and raise a liberty lover.

Woohoo!  Congrats!

Lex

Quote from: Pat K on January 11, 2006, 01:09 PM NHFT

Libertarians being extra fertile is natures way of saying Liberty and Freedom are "natures selection"  ;D

AlanM

Congratulations to all!  :) Shorty loves to hear about babies on the way.  ;D

KBCraig

Quote from: eukreign on January 11, 2006, 01:23 PM NHFT

Libertarians being extra fertile is natures way of saying Liberty and Freedom are "natures selection"  ;D

We've got five... is that enough?  ;D

Lex

Quote from: KBCraig on January 11, 2006, 11:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: eukreign on January 11, 2006, 01:23 PM NHFT

We've got five... is that enough?  ;D

I think all we need is one.... with six zeros after it.