• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Who was Carl Drega?

Started by Lex, January 12, 2006, 09:30 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: maineiac on September 06, 2006, 11:29 PM NHFT
I don't know why, but this reminds me of the two women who claimed the same baby and went before King Solomon for judgement, whereupon he rent the baby in two and awarded an half to each!

You really need to go back and read the story again. It's 1 Kings 3:16-27.

The baby survived just fine.

Kevin

Lex

Carl Drega lives! ... well, at least the thread does :P

maineiac

Quote from: KBCraig on September 07, 2006, 12:58 AM NHFT
I don't know why, but this reminds me of the two women who claimed the same baby and went before King Solomon for judgement, whereupon he rent the baby in two and awarded an half to each!

Kevin

Damn! My version works if you don't read 26 and 27!

:P

In either case, a good story, which the Bible has in spades. It's been a few years since I've read through it.

Yeppur, Lex. Long live Drega's memory in the back of every control-freak's mind!

:(

(edit: previewed TWICE and still frigged it up!  :clapping:  )

FrankChodorov

Quote from: KBCraig on September 07, 2006, 12:58 AM NHFT

they would have been better off just sharing the rent...

yamnuska

Very interesting story, Drega proves why we need to get rid of taxes. If we paid no taxes in the first place, those wanker burecrats would not have had a job, Drega would not have gone all postal and all the people involved would have still been alive today. If there ever was a story to illustrate why force should never be initiated this is the one. Inside of everyones bright idea is a government program waiting to get out. I think a question to pose from this story would be would you ever reach the point Drega reached? What if a cop raped your daughter and got no jail time, paid no restitution and continued to be a fully paid cop? I don't know what my breaking point would be and to be honest, the more shit hits the fan the more likely I am to just fuck off and move out to the middle of nowhere, someplace where survival is a bigger worry than some stupid government regulation. If had been in Drega's position I would have not gone to court or followed any government regulation, if things got heated I would have accused the males involved of being child touchers (letters to cops, letters to papers, signs put up, flyers around town, all without my name of course), I would have done a smear campaign on the females. Some people don't like me saying that but the alternative is what? Doing what Drega did? No thanks. Perhaps he could have found some environmental damage the state did and then nailed them with their own stupid laws, that always seems to work best, sort of like if any state starts a child toucher registry then start accusing the people who brought it in as being child touchers, get them on the list and see how long the new registry lasts. Some friends have suggested that terrorists should change their names to those of the politicians who brought in the patriot act so they get put on the no fly list. If you start a protest organisation then name it after a government agency, backer or civil liberties hater,

"Hi, I belong to the stop the war group, Project For the New American Century."

"Hi, we are a tax freedom group, we want taxes to be abolished."
    "What do you call yourselves?"
    "The IRS."
    "Really!?"
    "Yes, I Revoke Statism."

Perhaps homeland stupidity or the ICE assholes would investigate the "IRS."
     "Duh, the IRS, we have to, DUH investigate them, they may be a terrorist organization, DUH."

Lex

Uh... so, lets see... you don't show up in court, a few days later they show up at your door to take you to court and you're going to do what? Call them child touchers? Unfortunately I don't think that's going to help much. I think you have two options here: shoot back or do absolutely nothing and make them carry you out, etc, pull a Lauren Canario.

Money Dollars

If you are not going to show up in court, you shouldn't be somewhere they will come looking for you...unless you want suicide by cop, or forced welfare (jail).

yamnuska

It sounds like Drega would have known/assumed what would occur a few months in advance? That is why I say slime the hell out of the regulators. Of course if I do something to my property then have a courts summons a week later I have to rethink my course of action. Just putting out ideas aside from killing someone as that seems a bit overboard.

Mark

Quote from: yamnuska on September 07, 2006, 06:37 PM NHFT
Very interesting story, Drega proves why we need to get rid of taxes. If we paid no taxes in the first place, those wanker burecrats would not have had a job, Drega would not have gone all postal and all the people involved would have still been alive today.

Taxes don't shoot women in the back. Immoral pieces of trash shoot women in the back.