• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Someone is FURIOUS over our NAME

Started by dalebert, December 27, 2013, 10:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Pat K

Jim Johnson

Yup... you stole his identity and now he's in grave danger.

Russell Kanning

cant he think of himself as part of a different group?

Tom Sawyer

Shame on you you Dale... you sure have done a lot of damage to this poor fella(?)

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 27, 2013, 09:50 PM NHFT
cant he think of himself as part of a different group?

The LGBT label was created to include everyone who is non heterosexual.

Why isn't this guy mad at the 'Hunger Games' people?  They have flaming people killing non flaming people.  I'll bet hat movie is all about the violent gay revolution.

dalebert

I linked her comment on a forum for trans people and every single response so far has been that she's being ridiculous.

Tom Sawyer

Group think/collectivist... You have to run with the herd, that others assign you to.

Bloods and Crips, red state-blue state, gay-straight, white-black etc

Russell Kanning

well if there is only one looney .... I guess you can just laugh

MaineShark

That's insane.  "Flaming" isn't even a LGBT-specific label.

I could say that someone is a "flaming Commie," which would mean that he is an unashamed and outspoken proponent of communism, not anything about his sexuality.

While it's often used in an LGBT context, that's by no mean a universal assignment for the label.  If "flaming" is an insult, then it's a mild one, at best.  Ergo, getting bent out of shape over it as if it were a serious slur is pretty ridiculous.

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

I was thinking Maineshark could be a flaming debater :)