• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Congratulations on 3.5 years in Grafton Center!

Started by John, December 28, 2013, 09:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Congratulations to Peaceful Assembly Church, on 3.5 years in Grafton Center!

Three-and-a-half years ago Peaceful Assembly Church found a home in Grafton Center.

On June 25, 2010, John (Isaac) Connell purchased the historic (1798) property in Grafton Center to operate a church open to "all Peaceful people, of any faith, no faith, or something-in-between."

Peaceful Assembly Church had recently been founded, "To foster Peace as prescribed by God," and Pastor John would continue with his 30-plus year mission of studying and spreading "outer-and-inner-Peace-through-Forgiveness."   

The very first Sunday after the purchase, July 4, 2010, Peaceful Assembly Church opened its' doors for Regular Sunday Service, and Weekly Sunday Meetings were held consistently for 3 full years.

Several months ago, ownership of the property was voluntarily transferred to a voluntary association.

Currently, Regular Sunday Meetings are held in Grafton Center on the 1st Sunday of the month at 1:00pm, and Peaceful Assembly Church takes field trips to other churches in the area on other Sundays.

Please join us as we learn (from each other) how to more Peacefully interact with our neighbors.

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

Pat K

John

Goodbye 2013.

Today's snow was all moved without any power equipment. I wonder how many tons of snow this is.
This is VERY prayerful and meditative exercise. Good thing I'm so "young" and strong.
Actually, my back is aching - BUT God keeps telling me not to worry about things like that; so I don't.

Studebaker

Russell Kanning

in our years in NH we never had a colder than average year ..... you guys might be in for one eh?