• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AntonLee

you can give him a medal for being a part time fascist.  I know a lot of people that have saved kids from dying.  I'm one of them.  It doesn't excuse someone from harming others for the rest of eternity.

no legitimacy to harm others.

Tom Sawyer

Still getting comments on these videos...

Lauren Canario and Civil Disobedience protest video
This is great, and I wish all the best to her. I wish we could all have the same courage of conviction she shows in this video.?

Russell Kanning

Man people comment pleasantly about Lauren .... and Dave and I get beatdown threats. bo ho woe is me

Free libertarian

I think it's a conspiracy against awning shirt wearers.  I wasn't supposed to tell you, but you really deserved to know.  I imagine I'll be drummed out of the secret society now and become a charter member of the "can't keep a secret society". 

Jim Johnson

There's a secret society?!

How come I wasn't invited?

Can I join?

I want to be in a secret society.

C'mon, let me join!

Russell Kanning

if I go horizontal stripes ... then I look like a convict

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 08, 2013, 12:48 PM NHFT

I'm sorry sir, but you are a convict.  In fact we are considering you for a lead role in the next big screen event. We tried to get that Johnson guy, but he insisted the costuming be all piratey. 

In the remake of Conair, you can play the Nicholas Cage part, but in this version, instead of hitting the bad guys you laugh at them and they fall to the ground clutching their exposed scruples.  ...and you know how a good swift chuckle to the scruples can take down
even the fiercest bad guys.  Look for the script in the mail.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on December 08, 2013, 12:58 PM NHFT

I'm sorry sir, but you are a convict.  In fact we are considering you for a lead role in the next big screen event. We tried to get that Johnson guy, but he insisted the costuming be all piratey. 

In the remake of Conair, you can play the Nicholas Cage part, but in this version, instead of hitting the bad guys you laugh at them and they fall to the ground clutching their exposed scruples.  ...and you know how a good swift chuckle to the scruples can take down

Johnson will be Kannings stunt double... poor little Jimmy Johnson will have to get his arm ripped out of socket and beat with it for the Awning Shirt's sin of waving in front of Uncle Fester's face.

Sorry Jim... it's in the script.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 08, 2013, 01:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on December 08, 2013, 12:58 PM NHFT

Johnson will be Kannings stunt double... poor little Jimmy Johnson will have to get his arm ripped out of socket and beat with it for the Awning Shirt's sin of waving in front of Uncle Fester's face.

Sorry Jim... it's in the script.

At least the pay is good; everyone who works in the movies is a Bazzillionair.

Russell Kanning