• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

99 Tactics of Successful Tax Resistance Campaigns

Started by Moorlock, January 07, 2014, 08:05 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Moorlock

At long last my book 99 Tactics of Successful Tax Resistance Campaigns is published and available to the public. You can order it from http://sniggle.net/99Tactics

It answers the question "how do tax resistance campaigns succeed in meeting their goals?" by using concrete examples from tax resistance campaigns from thousands of years of history and from all over the globe.

A successful tax resistance campaign won't limit itself to resisting taxes. It will develop a set of tactics on several other fronts as well: to support resisters, to increase the number of resisters, to frustrate government countermeasures, to influence public opinion, to expand the arsenal of resistance techniques, and to lay the groundwork for victory.

99 Tactics explores useful tactics in each of these categories. It also, using the examples of American tax resisters Ammon Hennacy and Henry David Thoreau, discusses how solitary resisters can succeed on their own terms in their one-person campaigns.

This book should serve as a useful cookbook to help tax resistance groups decide on tactics that will help them meet their goals.  A workshop appendix (which is also available as a free stand-alone PDF at http://sniggle.net/99Tactics) is designed to help groups select tactics to strengthen their campaigns.

You'll notice some familiar names in the book: Russell & Kat Kanning, Dave Ridley, Lauren Canario, and "Robin Hood of Keene" for instance (see the attached excerpts).

Tom Sawyer

I keep laughing thinking of this being offered through the government printing office Pueblo Colorado.  ;D

xWell done sir!

Russell Kanning

I always wondered why they printed there ..... I imagine a rep from that area sneaking it into a huge federal bill

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Dave Ridley

Russell Kanning