• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are conspiracy kooks hurting the liberty movement?

Started by dalebert, January 14, 2014, 12:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 21, 2014, 05:33 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on March 21, 2014, 03:07 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on March 21, 2014, 11:28 AM NHFT
What's that Internet rule that says it begins to be impossible to tell whether something is a joke or a parody or if people really are that crazy?

Why would you need to delineate between the three of them?

I was instructed to decipher what was written, not what was meant to be written.

Really it's differentiating between two states... joke or parody (funny, clever I'd hangout with them)     really that crazy (freaky, deluded, not gonna hangout with them)   ;D

You mean the Masonic troll?

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Dale's a Masonic Troll?

Oh wait the photo is Hitler on a nude beach... that is a couple levels creepier than I can imagine.  ;D

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 21, 2014, 05:54 PM NHFT
it is a conspiracy to bring you down Dale

So far it's been hilarious. I can't tell if they're trolling me or if I'm trolling them (I sorta am but it's sincere trolling if that makes any sense) or maybe both.

MaineShark

That thread is hilarious.  BTP is one of the last individuals to be giving "instruction" on manliness.  He whines about even the slightest hint of criticism.  Since a "man" must, be definition, be an adult, he doesn't have a chance.  He's just an overgrown child who likes to play at being an adult, without actually understanding why adults behave the way that they do.  He just mimics "adult" things without comprehension, which frequently leads to the wrong statement or behavior at the wrong time.

Hence why almost all he can do is quote others.  "Everyone agrees that that guy was manly, so I'll copy what he said!"

dalebert

I would love to know exactly what he said in his message to the moderators. "That guy is picking on me! He said mean things!"

Russell Kanning

dalebert

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/climate-change/conspiracist-climate-change-study-withdrawn-amid-legal-threats-20140402-35xao.html

QuoteSupport for free markets was also a predictor of rejection of mainstream science in other fields, such the link between smoking and cancer, the authors wrote.

Endorsement of a range of conspiracy theories, such as a belief NASA faked the moon landing in a Hollywood studio or that the FBI had killed US civil rights campaigner Martin Luther King Jr., also predicted a climate change denial stance.

What a straw man. We don't all reject every mainstream thing. We just don't automatically take it hook, line, and sinker because the gubment says so.  ::)

Russell Kanning

hey .... if you question anything ... you are messed up

dalebert

From the FSP forum.

Quote from: TJames
Jumping to paranoid conclusions about invisible monsters does not help the liberty movement. It takes energy from what we should be doing, working on being free. It actually makes us an insular community afraid of our own shadow. If we had less fear we could make friends and own the world.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: dalebert on May 07, 2014, 03:54 PM NHFT
From the FSP forum.

Quote from: TJames
Jumping to paranoid conclusions about invisible monsters does not help the liberty movement. It takes energy from what we should be doing, working on being free. It actually makes us an insular community afraid of our own shadow. If we had less fear we could make friends and own the world.

I think people who want to own the world are part of the larger problem.

dalebert

That probably wasn't the best choice of words.

Russell Kanning

dalebert

Sandy Hook 'Truther' Tells Victim's Mother Her Daughter Never Existed

QuoteDuring a brief conversation, the sign-stealer allegedly told McDonnell that he took the sign because he believes the school shooting was a hoax, CBS2.com reports.

He also taunted her that her daughter never existed, a comment that suggested he thought McDonnell was part of the alleged conspiracy.

dalebert