• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are conspiracy kooks hurting the liberty movement?

Started by dalebert, January 14, 2014, 12:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

I don't believe in permits to distribute jokes, but I'm afraid I'll get in trouble if I don't comply.

I eke out a living by accepting charitable guffaws.  One time, a belly laugh was donated to me, but I had to pay like 34% to the IRS and fill out all kinds of forms to determine whether it was really a real belly laugh or just a sitcom laugh track.  Even smirks and chuckles are considered taxable unless you are in New Hampshire.   They don't tax smirks.  Live free or die!!!

Jim Johnson

That's why I trade mostly in Backhanded and Deadpan, people can't even tell that I'm funny.

dalebert

Quote from: Jim Johnson on July 14, 2014, 08:22 AM NHFT
That's why I trade mostly in Backhanded and Deadpan, people can't even tell that I'm funny.

It's true. I came very close to bursting into laughter at that comment but then I was like "Wait. Is that actually funny?"

Tom Sawyer

That's it ya'll are involved in a conspiracy to comment tax evasion!  ;D

Jim Johnson

Quote from: dalebert on July 14, 2014, 08:30 AM NHFT

It's true. I came very close to bursting into laughter at that comment but then I was like "Wait. Is that actually funny?"

:D ...wait,  :-\ that's not funny.  >:( Fuck You, Johnson.

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Free libertarian on July 14, 2014, 07:16 AM NHFT
I don't believe in permits to distribute jokes, but I'm afraid I'll get in trouble if I don't comply.

I eke out a living by accepting charitable guffaws.  One time, a belly laugh was donated to me, but I had to pay like 34% to the IRS and fill out all kinds of forms to determine whether it was really a real belly laugh or just a sitcom laugh track.  Even smirks and chuckles are considered taxable unless you are in New Hampshire.   They don't tax smirks.  Live free or die!!!

Or you could say Smirk Free or Die!!! ;D

Tom Sawyer

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me comedy or give me death!

Free libertarian

The reason I've pulled you over Mr. Johnson is there seems to be a problem with your Funny License.  Would you step out of the car please and keep your hands where I can see them? 

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on July 16, 2014, 06:12 AM NHFT

The reason I've pulled you over Mr. Johnson is there seems to be a problem with your Funny License.  Would you step out of the car please and keep your hands where I can see them?

Hey, that's a nice uniform there officer, how many circus tents is that?

KBCraig

dalebert

Tom Sawyer

I told ya it all comes down to the shape shifters, dang lizard people.

Free libertarian

^^^^ Excuse me sir?  We don't say "dang" in Maine.  It's just not right, not even when speaking about the lizard people.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on July 17, 2014, 06:28 AM NHFT
^^^^ Excuse me sir?  We don't say "dang" in Maine.  It's just not right, not even when speaking about the lizard people.

And now everyone gets to see why your license to practice comedy was revoked!

Free libertarian

^^^ You just wait....Mr. Johnson's gonna teach me to deadpan...then you'll see!