• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are conspiracy kooks hurting the liberty movement?

Started by dalebert, January 14, 2014, 12:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on July 03, 2016, 12:45 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 02, 2016, 05:52 PM NHFT
this is short .... just some pictures

do an image search of satellites and earth from space and you get some really funny stuff.

If the earth is flat... but there are camera floating in space, what does the underside of the earth look like?

"That's a helluva question", Bob fired back.    (pun intended) (pitchfork and flame emoticon)

blackie

There is a dome called the firmament that covers the flat earth. The sun and moon are around 3000 miles high on the inside of the dome. The stars are 100 miles above that, inside the dome.

But satellites can't go outside the dome, so they can't see the bottom.

And the people who control the satellites are in on the hoax.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: blackie on July 03, 2016, 10:37 AM NHFT
There is a dome called the firmament that covers the flat earth. The sun and moon are around 3000 miles high on the inside of the dome. The stars are 100 miles above that, inside the dome.

But satellites can't go outside the dome, so they can't see the bottom.

And the people who control the satellites are in on the hoax.

You are killing the children, too.

Russell Kanning

do an image search of satellites and earth from space and you get some really funny stuff.

If the earth is flat... but there are camera floating in space, what does the underside of the earth look like?
yea I don't think there are any cameras that get above 120000 feet or so. I think all of those "earth from space" photos are cgi.
have you seen all the cool camera shots they have from guys sending up balloons and such lately?

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 03, 2016, 11:48 AM NHFT

yea I don't think there are any cameras that get above 120000 feet or so. I think all of those "earth from space" photos are cgi.
have you seen all the cool camera shots they have from guys sending up balloons and such lately?

What is the significants of 120,000 feet? blackie just claimed 16,368,000 feet.

blackie

That is about how high a helium balloon can go.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: blackie on July 03, 2016, 01:42 PM NHFT
That is about how high a helium balloon can go.

You trust helium but rockets are a bunch of hoowee that couldn't go that high?

blackie

I like rockets.

They can go higher than balloons. They can crash into the firmament, so I have heard.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

it does seem like the rockets have a similar ceiling
I don't know about the height ... just going by the data I have seen so far

Russell Kanning

I finally finished the documentary Tom Sawyer referenced last year "Mirage Men"
it is so sad to see people who want to believe in something like UFOs so bad that they will believe lies from government workers

Russell Kanning

dalebert

Jim Johnson

OK... I'm officially done with thread unless someone says something completely stupid.

dalebert