• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are conspiracy kooks hurting the liberty movement?

Started by dalebert, January 14, 2014, 12:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Jim Johnson on July 03, 2016, 10:34 PM NHFT
OK... I'm officially done with thread unless someone says something completely stupid.
does that mean that the conspiracy kooks are hurting the movement .... or that you agree with all the stuff in the thread?

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 04, 2016, 09:20 AM NHFT
OK... I'm officially done with thread unless someone says something completely stupid.
does that mean that the conspiracy kooks are hurting the movement .... or that you agree with all the stuff in the thread?

no.... In the words of The Immortal Lloyd, "Damn-it, entertain me!"

Russell Kanning

did I say something stupid enough that you rejoined the thread? haha

nuts .... when I try to trap Johnson into choosing between two wrong answers .... he refuses

I bet you will not be voting for Hillary or Trump either

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 04, 2016, 10:17 AM NHFT
did I say something stupid enough that you rejoined the thread? haha

nuts .... when I try to trap Johnson into choosing between two wrong answers .... he refuses

I bet you will not be voting for Hillary or Trump either

Dalebert had the correct answer.

As for the upcoming Presidential race.... I see it as a choice between suicide, self-murder, or self-immolation.... so I'm leaning heavily towards abstention.

KBCraig

Quote from: blackie on July 03, 2016, 10:37 AM NHFT
There is a dome called the firmament that covers the flat earth. The sun and moon are around 3000 miles high on the inside of the dome. The stars are 100 miles above that, inside the dome.

But satellites can't go outside the dome, so they can't see the bottom.

And the people who control the satellites are in on the hoax.

Oh, right! I've seen that documentary!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3gI9ms8Fdc

Russell Kanning

yes this election really is feeding us conspiracy kooks

dalebert

Tom Sawyer

dalebert

How am I doing now?

dalebert

Facebook just reminded me of this post I made last year.

Most of what he says in this article will resonate perfectly with libertarians, but I can't resist the temptation to take this one quote out of context--"...rebellion for the sake of rebellion is as much a form of slavery as conformity. The magnet that pushes manipulates as much as the magnet that pulls—either way, an outside force is doing the moving."

We already know to question authority, but why don't we question everyone else? Liberty folk can be incredibly naive and gullible as long as the potentially outrageous claims are about governments or something touched by governments. If it's about 9/11 being an elaborate government conspiracy, vaccines causing autism, or juice boxes making us gay, many buy it without even investigating the validity or evidence of such claims.

Russell Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: dalebert on July 05, 2016, 07:21 AM NHFT
Facebook just reminded me of this post I made last year.

Oh, that must be why I saw it again today.

Quote...juice boxes making us gay

I knew it!

Russell Kanning

you going to stick with the SL Cardinals here in BoSoxs territory KB?

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 05, 2016, 04:46 PM NHFT
you going to stick with the SL Cardinals here in BoSoxs territory KB?

I married a Cubs fan, so I'm used to it.