• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are conspiracy kooks hurting the liberty movement?

Started by dalebert, January 14, 2014, 12:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

ah that is messed up

for fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMnAElMk048
film of earth from beyond the moon .... according to nasa

dalebert

I just watched Independence Day and they were on the moon so I know it's 4rlz.

Hey, I'm dying to hear some Pokemon GO conspiracies. It's been out for 3 days. That should be enough for some resourceful conspiracy engineers to come up with something fun.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: dalebert on July 11, 2016, 09:20 AM NHFT
I just watched Independence Day and they were on the moon so I know it's 4rlz.

Hey, I'm dying to hear some Pokemon GO conspiracies. It's been out for 3 days. That should be enough for some resourceful conspiracy engineers to come up with something fun.

You mean like it's just the Government's way to get people looking everywhere and finding dead bodies and drug hideouts.

dalebert

Quote from: Jim Johnson on July 11, 2016, 11:53 AM NHFT
You mean like it's just the Government's way to get people looking everywhere and finding dead bodies and drug hideouts.

I figured the more obvious one is they're able to log and track everyone's location almost all the time, trivially. Not sure how useful that is when the metadata is corrupted, i.e. they're going places specifically for the game which is kind of meaningless as far as potential "terrorist activity" (or activism).

Oddly enough, I think this game might actually make the streets safer, at least for a while. I felt safer than I've ever felt at night in my neighborhood. Friendly people were everywhere to witness and potentially intervene in any crime, and frankly just discouraging crime by making an environment that's not conducive to it.

dalebert

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: dalebert on July 11, 2016, 03:51 PM NHFT
BAM! You're welcome.

http://blackbag.gawker.com/pokemon-go-is-a-government-surveillance-psyop-conspirac-1783461240

Quotegetting more data, particularly that off the street and inside buildings,

Interesting this...
At a Post Production house I worked at we duplicated for the CIA and other Defense entities videos that were shot at one frame per second going through every hallway and room in stadiums, down the roads leading into cities such as Mogadishu etc. They used this footage for training purposes and incase of the need to send troops etc to places.

dalebert

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 11, 2016, 08:28 PM NHFT
At a Post Production house I worked at we duplicated for the CIA and other Defense entities videos that were shot at one frame per second going through every hallway and room in stadiums, down the roads leading into cities such as Mogadishu etc. They used this footage for training purposes and incase of the need to send troops etc to places.

Tom's the fed!

Russell Kanning

see we already have a thread talking about how the feds are hurting the liberty movement

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: dalebert on July 12, 2016, 10:27 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 11, 2016, 08:28 PM NHFT

Tom's the fed!

You were too, Nuke boy!    ;D

This was after I stopped working in Defense contracting. I thought, "Hey, video will be a better, less evil use of my technical skills." Boy I couldn't have been more wrong. Political ads, videos for the alphabet soup of agencies... I still feel dirty.  ;D

Russell Kanning

tom keeps washing his hands
we can't talk about what dale does

Jim Johnson

Nukemen...

The Batmens, the Supermens and the Nukemens....

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on July 12, 2016, 05:08 PM NHFT
Nukemen...

I can't remember the jewish comedian that did a bit about the manger scene... In a heavy yiddish accent, "Ahhh, the Wisemens, they bring such crappy gifts... Frankincense and myrrh, what's myrh?" 

WithoutAPaddle

Russell Kanning

again with the myrrrh

could it be Mel Brooks History of the World?

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 13, 2016, 09:18 AM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on July 12, 2016, 05:08 PM NHFT
Nukemen...

I can't remember the jewish comedian that did a bit about the manger scene... In a heavy yiddish accent, "Ahhh, the Wisemens, they bring such crappy gifts... Frankincense and myrrh, what's myrh?"

It was Cathy Ladman.  Haven't seen much of her lately, but she was pretty funny.