• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are conspiracy kooks hurting the liberty movement?

Started by dalebert, January 14, 2014, 12:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on September 10, 2016, 02:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on September 10, 2016, 11:38 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 08, 2016, 01:30 PM NHFTI've connected with many people by not talking about current political BS and not using the catch phrases that trigger them to think that you are the "other".

OMG, this! I think it's a side effect of all moving to one space where we're generally surrounded by fellow libertarians but we start to talk in libertarianese. It's fine to talk about "rape cages" and say "at the point of a gun" when you're not actually talking about someone literally drawing their gun and pointing it at you and crap around each other. We get it. But dropping those phrases around the muggles I think has the opposite of its intended effect.

Are the 'mind control agents' a flammable liquid or a gas.... or are they a strong oxidizer..... or an acid? I've made up a theory where it's a device or a chemical or something that neutralizes reality... in effect making it disappear. It made all the structural steel disappear.
As small air particles, it makes part of your brain disappear. It's made from really pretty people, especially sexy ones, which is why brain work around them.

I'll produce your Youtube video and we are on our way! Book deals, speaking engagements... Conspiracy Theory Alchemists. We can turn BS into gold!

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

jerryswife

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 08, 2016, 01:30 PM NHFTI've connected with many people by not talking about current political BS and not using the catch phrases that trigger them to think that you are the "other".

OMG, this! I think it's a side effect of all moving to one space where we're generally surrounded by fellow libertarians but we start to talk in libertarianese. It's fine to talk about "rape cages" and say "at the point of a gun" when you're not actually talking about someone literally drawing their gun and pointing it at you and crap around each other. We get it. But dropping those phrases around the muggles I think has the opposite of its intended effect.

Or maybe the "agents" were people and they spontaneously combusted....

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: jerryswife on September 11, 2016, 01:38 PM NHFT

Or maybe the "agents" were people and they spontaneously combusted....

I like that one...
See, I think the more outrageous the theory the better traction it will get.

Free libertarian

I'm pretty burnt right now, but it was hardly spontaneous.

Russell Kanning

man I can't pack all this stuff into my head .... and that chemtrail container I was given last time I visited the Feds

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on September 11, 2016, 03:19 PM NHFT
  I'm pretty burnt right now, but it was hardly spontaneous.

Toasted is preferable to burnt.  ;D

KBCraig

Free libertarian

So when seeking toasted, if you get to burnt, you ruirnt it ?  Dang!

blackie

Free libertarian

Quote from: blackie on September 13, 2016, 08:46 AM NHFT
I like my toast extra burnt.

If you put the right kind of butter on it, you'll get ruirnt.  (That's my new favorite word now)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: blackie on September 13, 2016, 08:46 AM NHFT
I like my toast extra burnt.

Carbonized.

I carbonized franks and beans one time. Fell asleep on the coach, they were on low for a couple of hours. Perfectly carbonized, charcoal franks and beans.  ;D

Russell Kanning

"asleep on the coach" is NSA code for
down in my underground communication tunnels

dalebert