• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are conspiracy kooks hurting the liberty movement?

Started by dalebert, January 14, 2014, 12:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on September 29, 2016, 08:11 AM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on September 29, 2016, 08:03 AM NHFT
Somewhere at the bottom of a municipal landfill is my 1976 poster of Farrah. 

I'm sure it's still hanging in the teenage bedroom of your mind... mine still is.

Right beside the Toulouse Lautrec posters, opposite the black lite. 

You made me recall the masking tape "border" my brother and I laid down on the carpet in our shared room to try to resolve our territorial disputes.  He later conceded me access to the clothing closet once he realized my side had the only door in and out.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on September 30, 2016, 06:53 AM NHFT

I'm sure it's still hanging in the teenage bedroom of your mind... mine still is.

You made me recall the masking tape "border" my brother and I laid down on the carpet in our shared room to try to resolve our territorial disputes.  He later conceded me access to the clothing closet once he realized my side had the only door in and out.

You see how the Illuminati screws with people, they are the builders and designers, they built that room so that you would have to..... wait.... this is more a 'Tragedy of the Commons' thing. Which the Illuminati designed!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on September 30, 2016, 08:52 AM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on September 30, 2016, 06:53 AM NHFT

You see how the Illuminati screws with people, they are the builders and designers, they built that room so that you would have to..... wait.... this is more a 'Tragedy of the Commons' thing. Which the Illuminati designed!

One step short of the Illuminati are the Glitterati, people who glitter. I heard it from Kramer. He was up on the conspiracies...

QuoteKramer:
I'm tellin' ya! The pigman is alive. The government's been experimenting with pigmen since the fifties.

Jerry:
Will you stop it. Just because a hospital gets a grant to study DNA doesn't mean they are creating a race of mutant pigmen.

Kramer:
Oh, Jerry. Would you wake up to reality! It's a military thing. They're probably creating a whole army of pig warriors.

jerryswife

"Oh, Jerry. Would you wake up to reality! It's a military thing. They're probably creating a whole army of pig warriors."

So if you killed them in battle, could you eat them?

Free libertarian

Quote from: jerryswife on October 01, 2016, 08:25 AM NHFT
"Oh, Jerry. Would you wake up to reality! It's a military thing. They're probably creating a whole army of pig warriors."

So if you killed them in battle, could you eat them?

Snort.  That was funny.       

dalebert

This guy's YouTube channel is good. His science is solid. Don't listen to his podcast though. It's a snore-fest.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/911-conspiracies-aids-deniers-watch-11962887

Erroneous_Logic

dalebert

This link jumps to a fun rant about conspiracy theories, but you should rewind it and watch the whole thing. I'm 15 minutes in and loving it. I've watched all his other hour+ long reviews and they're always more entertaining than the actual movie he's reviewing.

https://youtu.be/miVRaoR_8xQ?t=15m18s

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 29, 2016, 09:40 PM NHFT

If you notice the current law dramas are mostly about the prosecution side. Back in the day the law dramas were more about the defense i.e.. Perry Mason etc.
so true
they are almost exclusive
Saw a sad billboard in Western Michigan today for a college:
"Training Detroit's Judges" or something similar.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRmJGaZgDDwobtuhCaDNI8frbj9QL-hNx
CIA and Hollywood

Russell Kanning

yea some podcasts are insanely boring.
BTW one of the best ways for me to have fun and learn something is by podcasts that I listen to in the truck. Any suggestions to check out?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on October 01, 2016, 10:55 AM NHFT
This guy's YouTube channel is good. His science is solid. Don't listen to his podcast though. It's a snore-fest.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/911-conspiracies-aids-deniers-watch-11962887
707 at 600 mph was the goal to withstand

have you noticed that a youtube video cannot have any footage from 9/11 unless it has a disclaimer or the video runs into trouble?

Free libertarian

Quote from: Erroneous_Logic on October 02, 2016, 01:59 AM NHFT
My voices told me he's a CIA plant.

So we should dry him and smoke him?  (Free Lib gets out clippers and begins trimming)

Erroneous_Logic

I dunno, man. I'd be pretty hesitant to smoke anything from the CIA

Russell Kanning

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 03, 2016, 06:24 PM NHFT
BTW one of the best ways for me to have fun and learn something is by podcasts that I listen to in the truck. Any suggestions to check out?

School Sucks Podcast is great. If you like sci-fi movies and comic books, listen to Only Stupid Answers. Also, everyone should listen to Puke and the Gang. You definitely will not learn anything though.