• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are conspiracy kooks hurting the liberty movement?

Started by dalebert, January 14, 2014, 12:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

thanks
I will have to look up the School Sucks one .... Kat was on that once.

Russell Kanning

sorry to say there is not currently a good Flat Earth podcast that I know of.

dalebert

http://observer.com/2016/10/cnn-censors-third-party-supporters-as-undecided-in-focus-group/

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 07, 2016, 08:43 AM NHFT

I think they're still building up their network of strings with cups attached.

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 07, 2016, 08:43 AM NHFT

I thought there were some, but they all seem to have fallen off the edge of the earth.

Russell Kanning

dalebert

Tom Sawyer

Erroneous_Logic

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 26, 2016, 02:28 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on October 26, 2016, 01:50 PM NHFT
That chart. Yikes!

http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/25/pollsters-made-up-a-conspiracy-theory-an

So I'm guessing your one of those that don't believe the gooberment had any role in the  North Dakota Crash!

Pff. Listen to this nut. Everyone knows that the North Dakota Crash was entirely the fault of the aliens piloting the craft! The government had nothing to do with it! Go wear a tin foil hat, guy.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Erroneous_Logic on October 26, 2016, 02:44 PM NHFT
That chart. Yikes!

So I'm guessing your one of those that don't believe the gooberment had any role in the  North Dakota Crash!

Pff. Listen to this nut. Everyone knows that the North Dakota Crash was entirely the fault of the aliens piloting the craft! The government had nothing to do with it! Go wear a tin foil hat, guy.

Yeah? I suppose jet fuel burns alien metals too.

Erroneous_Logic

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 26, 2016, 02:54 PM NHFT
That chart. Yikes!

Alright, listen, broski. You don't have to MELT alien metals for them to lose most of their structural strength. Simply heating them up a thousand degrees or so is sufficient for their load bearing ability to be reduced to almost zero. #makeamericagreatagain

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Erroneous_Logic on October 26, 2016, 03:03 PM NHFT
That chart. Yikes!

Alright, listen, broski. You don't have to MELT alien metals for them to lose most of their structural strength. Simply heating them up a thousand degrees or so is sufficient for their load bearing ability to be reduced to almost zero. #makeamericagreatagain

OMFG!  They've found nano-thermite in cattle feed as far away as Wisconson!

Erroneous_Logic

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 26, 2016, 05:08 PM NHFT
Quote from: Erroneous_Logic on October 26, 2016, 03:03 PM NHFT
That chart. Yikes!

OMFG!  They've found nano-thermite in cattle feed as far away as Wisconson!
of course they have! It's a common ingredient to help the cattle get their daily intake of nano-aluminum in digestible form!

Free libertarian

Bill Clinton's "black son" banned from YouTube.    Conspiracy ?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on October 27, 2016, 07:11 AM NHFT
Bill Clinton's "black son" banned from YouTube.    Conspiracy ?

Why not? Google, Facebook... to AT&T are all working for the wrong side of things.

Google Is Not What It Seems
by Julian Assange

Google has a mission of changing the world. The worst abuses can come from people that feel they are doing good. Private entities have latitude to do things that the government is precluded from doing. The Government's big push for Total Information Awareness was politically defeated, then the private sector enticed the public to do it to themselves.