• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are conspiracy kooks hurting the liberty movement?

Started by dalebert, January 14, 2014, 12:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

there are so many problems with their fake space hangout

Russell Kanning

imagine them breathing and the condensation that would build up on the walls

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 16, 2017, 06:26 PM NHFT
imagine them breathing and the condensation that would build up on the walls

Yeah, they have all the technology to fake everything, but haven't discovered air conditioning yet.

Russell Kanning

much easier to make a movie
oh don't get me started on where they get the power for all the air conditioning they would need :)

Russell Kanning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vqf-zK3pno

3 minutes about a snapshot taken by pilot to prove curve

I used to think I saw a curve at the beach. I don't anymore.

KBCraig

"But where is the plane that hit the Pentagon???"

Scattered all over the damn place, as rational skeptics have been pointing out all along.

Tom Sawyer

Just watched a little of a video on Youtube that claims Nukes aren't real and the attack on Hiroshima was a fire bombing not a single blast. Well... I tell ya the hoax sure is elaborate, they even got an old man in Japan, or room Papasan, to say he was blown down by the blast and spent two weeks in hospital.

Yeah, I guess all the engineers and scientists are in on the hoaxes as well. And all the competing governments, companies and individuals around the world have not outed the truth... even though there would be tremendous gains to showing your competitors to be liars.

Russell Kanning

they are all together under one power pyramid

you can be blown down by many different kinds of bombs

check out the hoax nuke blast films they are funny

Tom Sawyer

When making extraordinary claims the burden is on that side to prove their case.

Eye witnesses say that one blast destroyed the city. No other device could have done that. Today they do have thermobaric/fuel-air bombs that are almost as powerful as a very small nuke. But the point is that a firebombing would not be confused with a one blast event.

So if within the first few minutes of someone's argument you can find errors or mistruths there really isn't a need to go further.

I notice the common denominator in most people believing these things is they aren't following critical thinking habits. If you are able to find errors they just jump to the next set of "facts". All it takes is one point that can't be explained any other way to dismantle a thousand "facts".

Russell Kanning

the extraordinary claim is
that they invented a new bomb and blew up two cities in a different way than ever before or since
the evidence is that it was exactly the same as tokyo and dresden

people were walking the streets the next day and didn't die of strange diseases

I doubt those eye witnesses

Tom Sawyer

Believe me there are plenty of Japanese that would have loved to discredit the one blast claim. I just related one man's telling of the event told to me. Many thousands of others have been able to freely share their experience of the event.

As to radiation's effects. Many have been overstated.

With the altitude of the explosion there would have been the flash of radiation and some fallout from the bombs material, but not all that much remaining radioactive material. Leukemia was especially higher and cancer rates were less significantly higher afterwards. I suppose the flash shadows created were also part of this elaborate hoax. Photos taken by Japanese people that had no reason to want to lie for the US.

Seismic reading of blasts were measured around the globe. The high altitude H-bomb test over the Pacific created an EMP pulse that knocked out electronics in Hawaii. Al things that are beyond the ability of anything previous to Nukes.

The thing about the scientific method is that others must be able to reproduced the results for it to be considered valid. Many others around the globe have studied and tested the underlying science with comparable results. The mathematics and physics have been tested and proven to be valid. Predictions base on these theories prove to actually work. These things are all interconnected and beyond the control of any government, much less all the governments to collude on.

Government is not the source of knowledge individuals are. Some guy posting on Youtube doesn't trump all the competing intellectual forces that would have to be subverted.

Many of the claims made in the documentary I watched are explained in readily available sources The fact that the person producing the "documentary" failed to acknowledge these explanations shows he probably didn't even do a preliminary study of the topic. He was engaged in "inductive reasoning" only search for things that confirmed his initial belief.

I could be convinced to question much of conventional views of a topic, but it takes someone that can do a better job of not making such silly errors.

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

I agree with Russell... it's ruined.

"You're not one of us until you ruin it for the rest of us."

Russell Kanning

KBCraig