• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Cold War Reenactor Group

Started by Jim Johnson, January 25, 2014, 09:20 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 27, 2014, 08:26 AM NHFT
Fulda and her gap entertained a lot of our troops apparently.

You're not gonna start chanting, "this is my weapon, this is my gun" are you marine? 

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 25, 2014, 09:20 PM NHFT
The Revolutionary War, The Cival War, WWII... all have reenactor groups.

We need ideas for a Cold War Reenactor Group.

I bought some nyquil and am ready to get started on the cold war.  Do you think a box of kleenex would be good too?

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on January 27, 2014, 05:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 27, 2014, 08:26 AM NHFT
Fulda and her gap entertained a lot of our troops apparently.

You're not gonna start chanting, "this is my weapon, this is my gun" are you marine?

The reenactment should be as real as possible.

John

Free libertarian

I like the idea too.   I'd even play along if I got to wear one of those cool Russian winter hats and bang my shoe on a table like the Russian gang boss did in the early '60s.

dalebert

I'll play along if I get to bang some Russians.

MaineShark

Quote from: dalebert on January 28, 2014, 08:45 AM NHFTI'll play along if I get to bang some Russians.

In Soviet Russia, Russians bang you!

Quote"We have no gay people in Russia - there are homosexuals but they are not allowed to be gay about it.  The punishment is seven years locked in prison with other men and there is a three-year waiting list for that."
-Yakov Smirnoff

dalebert

KBCraig

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 26, 2014, 08:53 PM NHFT
My neighbor, here in Winchester, carried a 200 lb nuclear back pack bomb in the Fulda Gap.

He was a sucker. My nukes only weighed 128 pounds, and we carried them in trucks.

Theoretically, anyway. They never actually left the bunkers.

Jim Johnson