• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Did you Diaspora today?

Started by dalebert, January 28, 2014, 11:11 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

This thread was sort of inspired by an old commercial.

If Diaspora is ever to catch on, it needs content that makes it appealing, and just like Facebook, the content comes from the users themselves. Have you been checking in and seeing my endlessly clever and amusing posts? *ahem* (just humor me) Have you posting anything on Diaspora today? Did you come here to post a link to some interesting libertarian article but then forget that you should post it on Diaspora as well? Did you come here to talk about your cat's ear infection and... okay that's a bad example. But you get the picture.

dalebert

Russell Kanning

I will have to think to post things there. The easiest thing is for me to post from my tablet to googleplus

dalebert

I had to decide whether to post this in the fuck Facebook thread but ultimately I decided it's always good to talk about positive alternatives than just focusing on the negative.

Russell Kanning

sounds good to me
then as soon as you stop hassling Neal for all his insightful theories .... your path to enlightenment will be complete :)

dalebert

Discovered this way too late to post it myself. I've been off FB for months. But those of you who are still there could post it before you go.

dalebert

Copied & pasted from my Diaspora feed:

Dale - less than a minute ago
Okay, who wants to be in my T.M.I. aspect? It's not for the weak of heart--strictly opt-in.

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

dalebert

One person has requested to be added.  >:D

Russell Kanning

dalebert

Some people just have to learn things the hard way.