• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Grafton Meeting Gets Testy"

Started by John, February 09, 2014, 05:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 15, 2015, 10:01 PM NHFT
...and 'The Most Effective Use of Warrant Articles' goes to...

Oh Jim, now you're being a Party Pooper.  Everybody knows if you just get the right magic papers and edicts in place everything will be all Constitutiony and fixed.     ;D

Actually I think within the warrant process, there is potential marketing opportunity to bring more attention (and people) to liberty ideas.   I am not advocating that there is a right amount of tyranny, that's illogical, just using the process to aid  Leviathan in eating its own arm off.   

I am well aware of the lure of the ring of power, that's why I wear no jewelry, and get all Lysander Spoonerish around small government types.   I do think many people that want a voluntary and peaceful world  now, came from the ranks of the small government folks though.   

Also, I am a duly elected Ambassador....I'm just doing my job.   ;D

Free libertarian

Quote from: blackie on January 15, 2015, 08:58 PM NHFT
Has a UN free zone warrant article passed in Grafton yet?

Unwashing brains is hard work.  More detergent is needed.   

I don't think we burned enough U.N. flags yet, if we only burn more flags it will surely pass!!   ;D

Jim Johnson

The most effective Article would be the one where you here, "Fuck It, I'm never coming to one these meets ever again."

Tom Sawyer

Just a Testy Johnson response.

He should be more like me... all sunshine and lollipops!   ;D

Bob could get a Colonel Sanders suit and  speak like Fog Horn Leghorn.
"I say, I say sir, I'd like to introduce an article to declare Graftonshire a UN free zone!"

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 16, 2015, 11:46 AM NHFT
The most effective Article would be the one where you here, "Fuck It, I'm never coming to one these meets ever again."

You ruined it for me.   I was gonna wear the Colonel Sanders suit too and say, "if I'm elected there will be Pot in every chicken"!!!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on January 16, 2015, 10:01 PM NHFT

You ruined it for me.   I was gonna wear the Colonel Sanders suit too and say, "if I'm elected there will be Pot in every chicken"!!!

Don't blame me, man.  That's Tom's gig.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 16, 2015, 10:38 PM NHFT

I've heard him say y'all and dang a  few times, but I didn't know he was a Kentucky Colonel too.   I'm gonna have to see some insignia to believe that one.  Feathers or something official like that.   ;D

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Free libertarian on January 17, 2015, 07:44 AM NHFT

I've heard him say y'all and dang a  few times, but I didn't know he was a Kentucky Colonel too.   I'm gonna have to see some insignia to believe that one.  Feathers or something official like that.   ;D

Dang it, Tom is so angry that ya'll don't believe he is a Kentucky Colonel. He is now seeking legal counsel to pursue a lawsuit for defaming his honor! Everyone knows they keep the Kentucky Colonel list secret.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on January 17, 2015, 08:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on January 17, 2015, 07:44 AM NHFT

Dang it, Tom is so angry that ya'll don't believe he is a Kentucky Colonel. He is now seeking legal counsel to pursue a lawsuit for defaming his honor! Everyone knows they keep the Kentucky Colonel list secret.
Don't blame me, that's Free Liertarian's fault.

John

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 15, 2015, 10:01 PM NHFT
...and 'The Most Effective Use of Warrant Articles' goes to...

With a Juror info warrant article Juror info gets out every time - win or lose.
That's why some people tried it. :)

Note: The "A" in FIJA was originally for "amendment" with the idea being that Juror info always got out through that process...

I've not been involved this year.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 16, 2015, 01:31 PM NHFT
"I say, I say sir, I'd like to introduce an article to declare Graftonshire a UN free zone!"

they would arrest him for being a Southerner

I love the singing as you get hauled off. I was never brave enough to do that. :)

In Keene, some good guys (probably CNHT operatives) say that if you bring in a lot of good guys to a town hall meeting .... they just drag it out until the next day or however long it takes to beat you. I guess they can also arrest anyone that tries to change the agenda.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 20, 2015, 09:06 PM NHFT

That southern warmth running into that northern cold front... serious weather is gonna happen.

I said it several years ago here, but satire is a powerful tool. 1000 karma points to the one who makes the thugs laugh as well.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 20, 2015, 10:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 20, 2015, 09:06 PM NHFT

That southern warmth running into that northern cold front... serious weather is gonna happen.

I said it several years ago here, but satire is a powerful tool. 1000 karma points to the one who makes the thugs laugh as well.

You would temp the Gods?

Russell Kanning

the real colonel revealed

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/So_I_Married_an_Axe_Murderer

"Well it's a well known fact sonny-jim that there's a secret society of the 5 wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentaverate. Who run everything in the world including the newspapers, & meet tri-annually in a secrect country mansion in Colorado known as The Meadows. (So who's in this Pentaverate?)The Queen, the Getty's, the Rothschilds, the Vatican & Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Ooh I hated the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face! Ohh you're gonna buy my chicken! Oohhh! (Dad, how can you hate the Colonel?) Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly, smart ass!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKRFlNryaWw

Jim Johnson

I think I'd rather have a 'Juice Tiger'.