• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Grafton Meeting Gets Testy"

Started by John, February 09, 2014, 05:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 21, 2015, 06:25 PM NHFT
the real colonel revealed

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/So_I_Married_an_Axe_Murderer

"Well it's a well known fact sonny-jim that there's a secret society of the 5 wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentaverate. Who run everything in the world including the newspapers, & meet tri-annually in a secrect country mansion in Colorado known as The Meadows. (So who's in this Pentaverate?)The Queen, the Getty's, the Rothschilds, the Vatican & Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Ooh I hated the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face! Ohh you're gonna buy my chicken! Oohhh! (Dad, how can you hate the Colonel?) Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly, smart ass!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKRFlNryaWw

You get extra points for the using a derivative of the term "fortnight" in your post.   Your points can be redeemed for a delicious meal at any KFC.    ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on January 22, 2015, 05:27 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 21, 2015, 06:25 PM NHFT
the real colonel revealed

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/So_I_Married_an_Axe_Murderer

"Well it's a well known fact sonny-jim that there's a secret society of the 5 wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentaverate. Who run everything in the world including the newspapers, & meet tri-annually in a secrect country mansion in Colorado known as The Meadows. (So who's in this Pentaverate?)The Queen, the Getty's, the Rothschilds, the Vatican & Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Ooh I hated the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face! Ohh you're gonna buy my chicken! Oohhh! (Dad, how can you hate the Colonel?) Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly, smart ass!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKRFlNryaWw

You get extra points for the using a derivative of the term "fortnight" in your post.   Your points can be redeemed for a delicious meal at any KFC.    ;D

So at this point the thread should read... "Grafton Meeting Gets Tasty" when the Colonel hands out points for delicious meals at any KFC.

William was imagining a future where people won't even know that KFC once meant Kentucky Fried Chicken. He went on to speculate that McDonalds would become a five star restaurant with Ronald McDonald as the maitre'd.    ;D

Russell Kanning

the kid might be on to something

Johnson talks so far over my head nowadays. It must be those special meetings he goes to that I am not invited into.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 22, 2015, 08:08 AM NHFT
the kid might be on to something

Johnson talks so far over my head nowadays. It must be those special meetings he goes to that I am not invited into.

Juice Tiger was in the VDO that you posted, Tom was offering a 1000 points and I think that I would rather have the Juice Tiger than a 1000 points... and the Eagle Flies at Midnight.

Russell Kanning

10 4
the Snowball .... is in the Kitchen

Free libertarian

the cat is out of the bag...and the litter box is full.....over?

Russell Kanning

a blog keeps quoting this free libertarian character
I hope they don't find out that this guy believes in Graffy

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

John

Tom Sawyer

That should give the opposition some heartburn.  ;D

Russell Kanning

that is perfect
he could be setting the prisoners free ... or maybe the poor kids stuck in jailschool
and he sings too :)

Free libertarian

Tom Sawyer

Only in Grafton could you have a wicked beard and be a respected member of the community. I'd vote for Brian on that alone.

Russell Kanning

haven't you seen? beards are all the rage nowadays ..... but we know Brian is not a hipster :)