• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Grafton Meeting Gets Testy"

Started by John, February 09, 2014, 05:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 08, 2015, 04:19 PM NHFT
haven't you seen? beards are all the rage nowadays ..... but we know Brian is not a hipster :)

Grafton should have a steady stream of chicks rolling in any day now.

'Lumbersexual' Is The Term For Hot Hipsters Who Look Like Lumberjacks

John

So how is all this political gangsterism working out?

Most of my "friends" who want me to keep doing this political crap also refuse to do much - if any at all - of the stuff I think would help towards a more Peaceful and freer world.
Sad.

It is too late.
I must quit.

Chirp! Chirp. chirp...

http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=%2F20150208%2FNEWS0606%2F150209201

John

The Valley Snews also had article but they don't like to make sharing it easy.

:P

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: John on February 09, 2015, 07:06 AM NHFT
http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=%2F20150208%2FNEWS0606%2F150209201

From the comments... sad that you have to count on the comments for the true story.

QuoteBRIAN FELLLERS said Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 12:09 pm
A slight correction. I was trying to cut the general gov't section of the budget from $349,103 to $300,000.The second point I would like to make is the reason for the secret ballot count is for an accurate count. Last year Moderator Frost chose a family member who was later investigated by the state and convicted of fraud.My last point as a resident who whose parent moved here in 1973 and has been a member of the planning board for almost a decade. I was arrested after a secret meeting between the moderator and the police cheif after I told him I was there to cut his budget. My subsequent trial conviction and now appeal at with the Nh supreme court has unearthed more corruption with the lebanon district cout and the local prosecuting agaency. The story is far from over.Brian fellers

Tom Sawyer

From the Valley New article, enlarged the image, now we can play "Spot the Free Staters". Good to see friends.

Jim Johnson

Grafton has some harsh labeling laws.  That guy back there is a dick.

John

Quote from: Jim Johnson on February 09, 2015, 07:52 AM NHFT
Grafton has some harsh labeling laws.  That guy back there is a dick.

I think the back of that shirt says, "YOU DON'T KNOW DICK"
:)

John

The front says something like, "If you haven't been to Hippy Hill - at Dick's Variety Store in Danbury NH"

Russell Kanning

funny
I can't imagine you can change anything inside those meetings .... they will lie, cheat, and steal
I never went to one in Grafton.
I think we did some stuff outside a meeting or votes. Lots of good conversations are allowed outside. :)

I support any of you guys going into there and opposing the status quo at any level. :)
good job making them uncomfortable Brian.

Free libertarian

Any system that has coercion baked into it is bound to yield some coercive pie.

I prefer blueberry pie.    Hey...wait a minute....that's it!!! Pie throwing!!!   >:D

KBCraig

Those who participated just saved a lot of money for those who refuse to recognize "the legitimacy of the system".

Jim Johnson

Quote from: KBCraig on February 10, 2015, 10:51 AM NHFT
Those who participated just saved a lot of money for those who refuse to recognize "the legitimacy of the system".
One can tell which side the paper is on, they had to exaggerate the amount.

Next year will be the big budget fight.

Russell Kanning

i am chuckling

KBCraig

Quote from: Jim Johnson on February 10, 2015, 11:28 AM NHFT
One can tell which side the paper is on, they had to exaggerate the amount.

Yeah, we would have "slashed" the budget by keeping it flat instead of approving the required increase. We "gut" it by actually reducing spending. And not by even that much: that was the difference between the proposed budget and the final budget. The approved budget is only $245,835 below the default current budget.

This is just a drop (out of) the bucket, but drops count. SAU 36 covers Lancaster, Dalton, Whitefield, and Jefferson. The current year budget is $16,834.63 per student. I've challenged my teacher friends to figure out how they could possibly spend that much to provide a world-class education, without actually taking a classroom full of kids around the world.