• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Various questions

Started by Adelaide, January 16, 2006, 02:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Adelaide on January 16, 2006, 01:13 PM NHFTI'm not sure I hold the exact same political views as the majority of Libertarians and similar, but I do agree with many of the things I've read so far.  Heck I still haven't bothered to register to vote (I know, very bad).
You sound like many of my friends.
I don't vote anymore.
If you want to live freer, then I would recommend joining us. The fsp is not in charge of any of us, so you don't have to worry about reading any fine print on the site. We all have very different ideas about how to attain "Liberty in our Lifetime". If that is your goal, then you will fit in with the rest of us. :)

Nhpatriot

As a life long resident but not dating one I have these thoughts:

Portsmouth, Manchester Nashua biggest night life

North country has seasonal traffic

Dreepa

The snow from yesterday... my neigbor snowblew (is that a word?) my driveway again.

Another random NH encounter.
My wife bought a huge cabinet at a store 2 miles away.  I went to pick it up. Some guy walked into the store and said he would help me put it in my minvan.  Then he said 'nah throw it in my pickup'  Then when we got to my house.  He helped me move it up a flight of stairs.

NH rocks!!!

Russell Kanning

How about "blew the snow" from your driveway? :)

Pat K

Did you hear about the horny Snow Man who went to the hardware store?

He heard thats were they keep the Snow blowers. :)

Kat Kanning

How about "My neighbor did a snowblow job on my driveway."?  >:D