• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hi.

Started by Mark D. Jacobsen, March 10, 2014, 09:35 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark D. Jacobsen

My name is Mark. I live in Washington state. I am slightly active over at FSP forums.

I am moving to NH. It looks like I will be settled in NH this year. I signed the pledge several years ago and have failed to convince my longtime gf in moving. I pulled out all the big guns too. We even went to Porcfest last summer.

After a brief survey of the state it looks like Manchester will be the initial goal. Keene and Grafton county have my longterm interest however.

So hello.

Jim Johnson

Welcome aboard.

This ship sails intermittently and cruses randomly between ports, often visiting other ports without notice.

Try to avoid the TMI thread as it has no handrails or safety harnesses.

In any threat the seriousness will be commingled with the humor and vise verse.

Enjoy

dalebert

Quote from: Jim Johnson on March 10, 2014, 12:28 PM NHFT
Try to avoid the TMI thread as it has no handrails or safety harnesses.

Really, the title speaks for itself.  >:D

Russell Kanning

So no hope for the GF?

Jim Johnson

There are women in New Hampshire.

Russell found one here.

He's the only one, but I'm sure there are others.

Travis left a cute one here.

Then there is Sandy.

Russell Kanning

Mark D. Jacobsen

Hi again. We finally moved to the Conway area last August. I am starting to meet porc people now after getting logistics figured out.

@Russell Kanning It turned out there was hope. I kept your question in mind as I pled the case for living in NH for the nth time. Even after driving out to porcfest X it was still a hard sell. Worth the blood sweat and tears though.

I knew I would get back here and let all you know. But it took me almost two full years to do it. lol
I will see some of you around soon.
+1 to the forum mod who did not lock this thread.
ps I wanted to land in Grafton.
peace.

Tom Sawyer