• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

grafton rejects new building ...

Started by John, March 12, 2014, 06:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Free libertarian

I haven't been this happy since Marvin Webster ("the human eraser", NY Knickerbocker) rejected shots from the pivot.  You better get that shit outta heah!  (that's shot blocker trash talk for you neophytes)

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Maybe they should cut staff and do work out of a different building

Jim Johnson

See, that's why they shouldn't tear down old barns.

Free libertarian

Old barns?  Do you mean Marvin "Bad News" Barnes?  See he was the Rhode Island bad boy of hoop, Marvin Webster was the shot blocker. 

You're confusing your Marvins. Geez Jim, I thought all you tall guys knew this round ball stuff cold. 

Jim Johnson

Did not I say, that they should not tear down the Barnes?

Free libertarian

Jim Johnson

How far that little candle throws its beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world.

MaineShark

They don't even need to use a barn.  They were given an old church.  You know... a building specifically designed for meetings.

Instead of using that to handle their space problems, they plan to sign an open-ended lease with a private group who wants to use the building as their personal clubhouse.

KBCraig

$5,000 to put a window in a wall?

I'll bid on that, and only charge $4,998.

Russell Kanning

I could clean it for only 10k a year.