• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Oderus Urungus is dead, long live GWAR

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 24, 2014, 10:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

The lead singer for GWAR is dead...

GWAR is a metal band I did a video for (Black and Huge, that's right it's a love song  ;D )  back in the day. GWAR were barbarians from Antarctica. ;D Outrageous costumes and antics on the stage were their trademark. A piece from my video ended up being used in a movie called Hardware although the music was from the band Ministry.

One of the weirder things I worked on, but it keeps reverberating in my life. Becky didn't want me to do it because it scared her. I had a new camera and we had just gotten back from a week of peace and quiet camping at the beach on the Outer Banks. Next, I was in a club that was over a hundred degrees just trying to survive with my camera intact... fake body fluids spraying the audience and me. At one point I jumped onto the stage colliding with the lead singer, Oderus Urungus,  and we both ended up in a heap on the floor. I crawled over behind a speaker stack, panting, sweating and thinking what the hell have I gotten myself into.

My proudest part of the video is the fact that they didn't even perform that song that night. I just edited it to work. When I showed it to my boss, he gasped and was a little freaked out... I thought "perfect, that's just the reaction the band would want.  ;D

dalebert

Ah, yes. The band that introduced the fetish of vore to the masses.

Jim Johnson

My mother told me never to say anything if I didn't have something nice to say.... So that's a really great psychological problem you got there.

Free libertarian

I think that monster guy lived under my bed for a couple of years when I was a kid.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on March 25, 2014, 08:38 PM NHFT
I think that monster guy lived under my bed for a couple of years when I was a kid.

I'm glad you still have your toes!

dalebert

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 26, 2014, 08:33 AM NHFT
I'm glad you still have your toes!

He would never just eat your toes. He always swallows you whole.

Pat K