• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Any plans by anyone to start a state-wide referendem for NH Secession?

Started by tracysaboe, January 17, 2006, 03:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.fabulous

To start Id like to say its great finding like minded americans who are not under the spell of media brainwashing and conditioning.I think N.H should secede with a deepwater harbor and a timber industry N.H could be just fine without the fed .I aslo think it should be done now before the collapse of americas economy which the World Bank and I.M.F .have stated they are gonna do in the poverty reduction strategy. It was the IMF and world bank that collapsed Russia in the 80s not Ronny Raygun through holding back on natural resources it created an economic collapse.The goal of the IMF and World Bank is too bring the world into a one world currency government and banking system when the IMF gives loans they use the resources of the nation as surety on the loans such as meters on your private well  like they did in Brazil too families who had owned land for a century our roads timber oil coal and gas all privatized.We borrow about $15 billion a month from communist china whats the interest on that we borrowed $42 billion from mexico last year and $49 billion from the former Soviet Union now known as the Commonwealth of Independent States (scary) this is just off the top of my head the list goes on sadly too say . In short N.H should secede before its too late.  

AlanM

I'm all for secession, Mr. Fab.
I'm all for secession from Fed AND state gov.
Time for Freedom.

Lex

Quote from: AlanM on January 22, 2006, 05:15 PM NHFT
I'm all for secession, Mr. Fab.
I'm all for secession from Fed AND state gov.
Time for Freedom.

Word.

KBCraig

Quote from: russellkanning on January 19, 2006, 10:20 AM NHFT
The prize is freedom before the other guys .... so we don't have to bet anything else.

In the race towards secession, First Prize is freedom. Second Prize is freedom. Third Prize is... ummm, notice a trend?  ;D

Russell Kanning

So Kevin ... are you hoping NH will have a liberal immigration policy, so you can move here a year or 2 from now? :)

KBCraig

Quote from: russellkanning on January 22, 2006, 07:45 PM NHFT
So Kevin ... are you hoping NH will have a liberal immigration policy, so you can move here a year or 2 from now? :)

If it doesn't, then the revolution won't have succeeded! (pardon the pun)  ;)