• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Can't make this shit up

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 28, 2014, 04:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Wow you can't make this shit up.  ;D

How blatantly racist... I can imagine only privileged kids would cheer on their own destruction. "I feel guilty for my parent's affluence." Goes along with Becky's conversation with a woman that said "I wish I was poor."  ;D

PROGRESSIVE PROFESSOR URGES WHITE MALE STUDENTS TO COMMIT SUICIDE DURING CLASS

Quote"If you are a white male, you don't deserve to live. You are a cancer, you're a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He's good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame! You maintain your white male privilege only by oppressing, discriminating against and enslaving others!" Professor Noel Ignatiev, a tenured professor at Massachusetts College loudly proclaimed to his class last Monday, his final teaching day before retirement.

Jim Johnson

Excuse me while I go rinse my mind with a heavy bleach.

Jim Johnson

That was much more disgusting then anything Ayn Rand had predicted about those guys.

Becky Thatcher

The title of this thread is "Can't make this shit up" ...well apparently, you can!  >:D  Silly Tom.  Usually he is the skeptic on this type of article.  It's just outrageous enough to be a tiny bit believable.

Rumor Check: Did a Professor Instruct White Male Students to Commit Suicide for the Benefit of Society?

QuoteA number of web outlets on Monday incorrectly reported that a Massachusetts professor used his final lecture to instruct his white male students to commit suicide.

The outlets based their claims on a website called "Diversity Chronicle" which published an "interview" with professor Noel Ignatiev of the Massachusetts College of Art where he supposedly stood by the shocking claims.

"Obviously, all whites need to be destroyed, but why not start with white males? They are behind most of history's greatest atrocities," part of the article reads.

The only problem? While the professor is very real, the website is all satire.

Johnson, I hope you haven't rinsed your mind yet.  ;D  Fucking government...

Jim Johnson

I feel so fresh.  The world is wonderful.

Russell Kanning

ah much better

maybe all those lefties you meet in the Vermont woods on vacation are putting you people on. :)

"I wish I was poor" .... did you just put out your hand and relieve her of her burden?

My mom's breaking point was when people would complain about the burden of owning 2 houses.

Tom Sawyer

Dang it they got me D'oh!

Reading the thing I kept thinking, "Jeez this sure is over the top."  ;D

However, looking into what this clown has been spouting you find things almost as bad as the satire. This thing got spread far and wide...

Jim Johnson

Have you noticed how wonderful a rainy day is?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on March 29, 2014, 02:14 AM NHFT
Have you noticed how wonderful a rainy day is?

;D

I need some of that mind rinse, too.