• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fuck da police!

Started by dalebert, April 05, 2014, 05:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Okay, yeah. This kid is a douche-nozzle, but he's 15. What's the swat team's excuse for bursting into the homes of innocents on such a flimsy basis and SHOOTING AN INNOCENT GUY? If the guy who actually shot an innocent person doesn't get more punishment than the 15 year-old for MAKING A PHONE CALL, then fuck you all! Fuck da S.W.A.T.!

QuoteDefense lawyers told the courtroom that Horner, who goes by the gamertag BadAssDwg69, was upset after being repeatedly beaten by a fellow gamer at Battlefield 4. After obtaining the rival gamers information, prosecutors say Horner called police and reported a murder/hostage situation at the home. SWAT team then raided the house, shooting and critically injuring the "Livestreamer's" father in the process. Following an investigation of the incident, Horner was charged as an adult, using provisions of the 2001 Patriot Act. Horner's guilty charge stems from two counts of domestic terrorism, related to his manipulation of an enforcement response, and injuries to innocents resulting from those actions.

dalebert

KBCraig

But if it was real, the one making the call should get exactly the same punishment he would get if he had broken through the door and shot someone himself, instead of by proxy.

Jim Johnson

I don't care as long as someone's ass is ground up and sold for ground round somewhere.

dalebert

dalebert

My mom doesn't use computers. She barely manages a cell phone. But I'm going to nominate her as an honorary member of this thread. You should hear her venting when she's having to deal with the court system and police regarding my brother who is bipolar and occasionally has manic spells where he thinks he hears message from God. She's not one to drop an F bomb, but she has pretty much said it in so many words, many times over.

Jim Johnson