• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Snowball raid on Federal Building in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, January 18, 2006, 01:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lex

Kat Kanning

Thespis

So, did this happen?

I'd like to see pictures.

Lex

Quote from: Thespis on January 24, 2006, 12:56 PM NHFT
So, did this happen?

I'd like to see pictures.

Not yet, I believe it will be next month right on the day when I'll be visiting NH to see my new place.

FTL_Ian

What does the snowball raid have to do with secession?  Shouldn't this be up a level?

Russell Kanning

It is our feeble way to get the Feds out of NH.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: russellkanning on January 24, 2006, 03:40 PM NHFT
It is our feeble way to get the Feds out of NH.

Not feeble at all... damn funny in my opinion. And judging by the initial fearful response it brought out in me, probably right on the mark.

If handled properly it would probably make for some positive press and inspire others to think outside the box. The day we can get people to laugh at big brother is the beginning of the change.

We can't (and shouldn't) fight fire with fire... but snowballs...
Heck, it might even get Pat K to like snow. ;D

tracysaboe

QuoteThe day we can get people to laugh at big brother is the beginning of the change.

So be it.

Tracy

Kat Kanning

How's this sound?

January 31, 2006

Federal Employees
Federal Building
55 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301

Dear Federal Employees,

In weighing the costs versus the benefits of associating with the Federal Government, we have come to the conclusion that the costs far outweigh any benefit.  Therefore, we are severing ourselves from any ties from the Feds.  We want no part of illegal, immoral wars on innocents in other countries, as is currently happening in Iraq.  We want no part of illegal, unconstitutional gun confiscations, as recently occurred in New Orleans.  We want no part of the national ID card instituted under the Real ID act of 2005.  We want no part of a government that illegally spies on honest citizens.  We want no part of the kind of government that would perpetrate the atrocities at Waco, TX.   We want no part of the police state brought in through the Patriot Act.  We want no part of torturing any kind of prisoner or detainee.

The abuses of the Federal Government are widespread and accelerating.  They are not limited to a particular administration or political party.  Reconciliation is not possible with the immoral government who ordered Abu Ghraib, Waco, Ruby Ridge.  To continue to pay taxes, vote in elections, work for, or to voluntarily consent to any association with the Federal Government is to condone those hideous acts against mankind.

In order to deliver our message in a lighthearted fashion, we challenge the Federal Employees at 55 Pleasant St. to a snowball fight.  It will be on Saturday, February 11, 2006 outside the Federal Building in Concord.  We'll be there at 2:30 with other members of NHFree.com.  The event will be video taped.  Please, no ice, rocks or bullets.  If Federal Employees decline the invitation, we will aim our snowballs at the bricks of the Federal Building.  Should the snow conditions be unsuitable for snowballs, we will reschedule.

Sincerely,

Kat Dillon
                        Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Ian has probably never been in a snowball fight and doesn't know how intimidating the threat of a snowball can be.

cathleeninnh

I have yet to be able to make a snowball. They keep crumbling. There must be a trick.

It had better snow some more. This has been a rainy January, but very little snow.

Cathleen

FTL_Ian

The first two paragraphs are a nice little "I'm opting out" essay, Kat.

Lloyd, I've never seen snow on the ground, let alone as a ball, or being thrown!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: cathleeninnh on January 31, 2006, 07:35 AM NHFT
I have yet to be able to make a snowball. They keep crumbling. There must be a trick.

It can't be very cold. If it is, you have to hold it in your little secessionist hands until it holds together. Then you can let it fly towards the federalies.

Russell Kanning

We could also remind them to quit their jobs to hold onto any decency.