• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Snowball raid on Federal Building in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, January 18, 2006, 01:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

cathleeninnh

Oh, That makes me feel better!  ::)

Even he can make a snowball.

Cathleen

Russell Kanning

cathleeninnh

Quote from: russellkanning on January 31, 2006, 08:08 AM NHFT
We could also remind them to quit their jobs to hold onto any decency.

Good point, Russell.

It might be effective to make them try to publicly defend their own involvement. A lot of times they can't and they almost always look foolish trying.

Cathleen

Kat Kanning

I added a line saying we'd reschedule if the snow wasn't good.

Cathleen, most of the snow lately has been dry.  Snowballs are bestest if the snow is a little wet.   :drunken_smilie:

Lloyd Danforth

Yes, you need just the right snow for  snowballs and snowmen and snow porcupines.  If its really dry (cold) the powder stuff won't hold together(good skee'in though!).  If it is too wet, it stays together, but. forms a ball of ice.  When it is just right you get a nice light ball that stays together.We will be holding workshops for newbies every winter.

Kat Kanning

cathleeninnh

Last week when we had snow on the ground, someone down the road from me had made an excellent Scooby Doo dog. Another day, while on my walk I looked down in the gutter (I'm always looking for trash) and saw a black felt hat. My initial thought was that Frosty had melted away. Since it was too cold, I realized it had just blown away. So I picked it up and walked on until I saw a snowman needing one. Frosty was safe for awhile longer.

Cathleen

Pat McCotter

Joel, Kira, Jesse (sp?) and Billy (Gloria's grandson) were having an easy time of making and throwing snowballs during the moving party. :)

Lloyd Danforth

Recumbent ReCycler

Quote from: katdillon on January 31, 2006, 05:52 AM NHFT
How's this sound?

January 31, 2006

Federal Employees
Federal Building
55 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301

Dear Federal Employees,

In weighing the costs versus the benefits of associating with the Federal Government, we have come to the conclusion that the costs far outweigh any benefit.  Therefore, we are severing ourselves from any ties from the Feds.  We want no part of illegal, immoral wars on innocents in other countries, as is currently happening in Iraq.  We want no part of illegal, unconstitutional gun confiscations, as recently occurred in New Orleans.  We want no part of the national ID card instituted under the Real ID act of 2005.  We want no part of a government that illegally spies on honest citizens.  We want no part of the kind of government that would perpetrate the atrocities at Waco, TX.   We want no part of the police state brought in through the Patriot Act.  We want no part of torturing any kind of prisoner or detainee.

The abuses of the Federal Government are widespread and accelerating.  They are not limited to a particular administration or political party.  Reconciliation is not possible with the immoral government who ordered Abu Ghraib, Waco, Ruby Ridge.  To continue to pay taxes, vote in elections, work for, or to voluntarily consent to any association with the Federal Government is to condone those hideous acts against mankind.

In order to deliver our message in a lighthearted fashion, we challenge the Federal Employees at 55 Pleasant St. to a snowball fight.  It will be on Saturday, February 11, 2006 outside the Federal Building in Concord.  We'll be there at 2:30 with other members of NHFree.com.  The event will be video taped.  Please, no ice, rocks or bullets.  If Federal Employees decline the invitation, we will aim our snowballs at the bricks of the Federal Building.  Should the snow conditions be unsuitable for snowballs, we will reschedule.

Sincerely,

I think that it may be a little too wordy.  I think that the following might be a better invitation.

January 31, 2006

Federal Employees
Federal Building
55 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301

Dear Federal Employees,

We are disappointed at the frequent violations of the constitutional rights of Americans perpetrated by the federal government.  In order to deliver our message in a lighthearted fashion, we challenge the Federal Employees at 55 Pleasant St. to a snowball fight.  It will be on Saturday, February 11, 2006 outside the Federal Building in Concord.  We'll be there at 2:30 with other members of NHFree.com.  The event will be video taped.  Please, no ice, rocks or bullets.  If Federal Employees decline the invitation, we will aim our snowballs at the bricks of the Federal Building.  Should the snow conditions be unsuitable for snowballs, we will reschedule.

Sincerely,

Kat Dillon
                        Russell Kanning
                        and anyone else who wants to add their name to the list

KBCraig

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on January 31, 2006, 10:37 PM NHFT
I think that it may be a little too wordy.  I think that the following might be a better invitation.

January 31, 2006

Federal Employees
Federal Building
55 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301

Dear Federal Employees,

We are disappointed at the frequent violations of the constitutional rights of Americans perpetrated by the federal government.  In order to deliver our message in a lighthearted fashion, we challenge the Federal Employees at 55 Pleasant St. to a snowball fight.  It will be on Saturday, February 11, 2006 outside the Federal Building in Concord.  We'll be there at 2:30 with other members of NHFree.com.  The event will be video taped.  Please, no ice, rocks or bullets.  If Federal Employees decline the invitation, we will aim our snowballs at the bricks of the Federal Building.  Should the snow conditions be unsuitable for snowballs, we will reschedule.

Too late .... we sent it in the mail. Other people could use yours though.

Russell Kanning

cathleeninnh