• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Snowball raid on Federal Building in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, January 18, 2006, 01:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

The Feds called, unhappy about our proposed fun.  Sounds like the guy threaten to arrest us if we threw a snowball at him.  Guess he didn't want to play.  It sounded like it was debatable whether he'd arrest us for throwing snowballs at the building.  Translation to me:  they will back down and not do anything to us for throwing snowballs at the building.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: katdillon on February 06, 2006, 02:23 PM NHFT
The Feds called, unhappy about our proposed fun.  Sounds like the guy threaten to arrest us if we threw a snowball at him.  Guess he didn't want to play.  It sounded like it was debatable whether he'd arrest us for throwing snowballs at the building.  Translation to me:  they will back down and not do anything to us for throwing snowballs at the building.

You shoud have told them you need it in writing, or an email, so you could share. >:D

Tom Sawyer

The candy ass needs to counter our snowballs with his .40 cal... :P
I think this might show how vulnerable they are to the humorous approach.

Kat Kanning

The conversations we get on film are going to be hilarious!

Russell Kanning

He said that:
we have our God given rights.
he has to enforce the federal rules
he will fine or arrest people if necessary
he was a reasonable man and can use his own judgement.
he would .... for instance ..... not throw someone in jail for throwing a snowball at the building
he would not be part of a snowball fight
he would arrest someone if they threw at his cruiser
he would sign the waiver or whatever the film crew wanted

Pat K

I wonder how many tax payer funded "cruisers" they have?

Russell Kanning

He was wondering how many people were coming so he knew how many people to bring with him.
I told him that I don't know and that if he didn't arrest anyone that he wouldn't have to bring any other officers with him no matter how many of us there were.

KBCraig

Quote from: russellkanning on February 06, 2006, 05:16 PM NHFT
He said that:
we have our God given rights.
he has to enforce the federal rules
he will fine or arrest people if necessary
he was a reasonable man and can use his own judgement.
he would .... for instance ..... not throw someone in jail for throwing a snowball at the building
he would not be part of a snowball fight
he would arrest someone if they threw at his cruiser
he would sign the waiver or whatever the film crew wanted

Just who does this jackass work for? Concord isn't big enough, and doesn't have enough of a federal presence, to have GSA cops. And "cruiser"? For what, driving in circles in the parking lot?

Kevin

Russell Kanning

he used the term police .... but never said Concord police.
.... the feds have a few buildings we need to kick them out of in Concord.

Kat Kanning

I guess the guy said he wasn't a jack-booted thug.  No one called him that.  I guess he was feeling a wee bit defensive  ;D

Russell Kanning

It should work well to have a good conversation with him on film before we throw a few snowballs at a blank wall of the fed building.
The revolutionaries pointed a cannon at the british governor's building .... we are only using snowballs.

Tom Sawyer

I haven't said it (in public at least) but you guys rock. ;D

I go between being a little nervous to LMAO...

William and I are ready to man the catapult. :icon_pirat:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Looks like noone is going to defend the federal building.