• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Showers and Toilets

Started by Jim Johnson, July 03, 2014, 12:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

If someone where to make a mobile shower slash toilet facility, would you be inclined to pay for it's use? 

Assume the conditions a Porcfest last.

It would be a 3/4's bath, which is an 8' X 6' room with toilet, shower and vanity.

Tom Sawyer

Would there be Geisha Attendants to pamper us?

Jim Johnson

Happy to serve.

....but ....I'm not gon'a hire a Geisha, if people prefer to crap in the woods before they'd pay for a clean toilet.

Tom Sawyer

I think it's a good idea, especially considering Roger's problems each year. Out in the suburbs where we were camping it would be nice to have a bathroom.

Jim Johnson

People thought was a good idea to have a place to clean dishes, that did not pan out.
I thought it would be good to sell umbrellas in the rain, that didn't work.

It costs $1400, plus delivery and set up, for a five day rental of a three bath room trailer without showers.

dalebert

I learned my lesson and I now stay at The Cabot every year. I took three showers on Friday and each time I thought to myself "Some folks haven't showered for three days". I would spill a little water down the drain for them out of respect, kinda like how when someone you care about has passed, you pour a little of your drink out for them as if they had a drink too.

Jim Johnson

When I die, don't worry about me, I want you to drink it all.

Russell Kanning

seems like I would pay some money each day to have access to a better bathroom at porcfest, but that is also one of the reasons we stopped staying at Roger's.
What did happen to the kitchen sink idea? Were you charging at it didn't pan out?

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 03, 2014, 10:32 PM NHFT

What did happen to the kitchen sink idea? Were you charging at it didn't pan out?

I was taking donations to see what people thought it was worth... apparently not much.

I had two people use it this year and it was worth nothing to them.

Russell Kanning

Did I do dishes there and/or did I donate?