• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Surgeons find 10-year-old sex toy inside woman's body

Started by Silent_Bob, July 28, 2014, 09:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent_Bob

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/26111639/surgeons-find-10-year-old-sex-toy-inside-womans-body

After complaining of various health problems, a Scottish woman was found to have a sex toy inside her vagina – and that it had been left there for 10 years.

According to a report by STV News, the 38-year-old visited Aberdeen Royal Infirmary after contracting sepsis and experiencing severe weight loss and urinary incontinence.  At the hospital, doctors conducted an X-ray of her abdomen, which showed the five-inch toy protruding into her bladder from her vagina.

According to the Daily Mail, the woman admitted to using the sex toy with her partner 10 years ago; she also noted that she had been under the influence of alcohol at the time and could not recall removing the toy.

After this revelation, the woman was diagnosed with vesicovaginal fistula – a condition that causes urine to flow into the vagina – as well as obstructive uropathy – in which a blockage in the bladder causes urine to back up into the kidneys.  Surgeons at Aberdeen successfully removed the sex toy and repaired the near life-threatening damage.

Detailed in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, the case may be the first time a sex toy has been left inside a woman's body for such a long time. The longest known retention of a foreign object was 35 years.

Free libertarian

Pat K

Also found were some car keys, 12unmatched socks, 3 lighters 2 pairs of glasses and a 4in one screw driver........

dalebert

Quote from: Pat K on July 29, 2014, 06:39 PM NHFT
Also found were some car keys, 12unmatched socks, 3 lighters 2 pairs of glasses and a 4in one screw driver........

Reminds me of a story. A guy was having sex with a prostitute in an alleyway and she seemed very bored. It was hurting his male ego and he really wanted to get a reaction so he tried fisting her. Still bored. He tried double-fisting. No change. He tried his foot. Nothing. Finally he grabbed a labia in each hand and started thrusting with both feet all the way up to his waist, in and out, in and out, until he was getting exhausted. He lost his grip and fell in.

It was pitch dark. Fortunately, since they had been doing it in an alleyway, he had kept his clothes on so he zipped up his pants and checked his pockets for his keys. Not there. He got down on all fours and started feeling around thinking they must have fallen out. He bumped into someone.

"Hello?"

"Hello!" came another male voice. "You fell in too? I've been trapped in here for hours."

"Yep. I was just looking for my keys. It's so dark, but I have a pinlight on my keychain. It will help us find the way out."

"That's what I was doing. If you help me find MY keys, we can drive out of here!"

Free libertarian

So...uh... it's been a really cool summer so far huh?  We really need the rain.   ;D