• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FB post on Firecracker Joe

Started by Ron Helwig, August 16, 2014, 11:30 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on August 24, 2014, 08:41 AM NHFT
I believe the reason is, that he went to Porcfest and had contact with people who do guns and pots and beers.

Okay.  Well let's see, according to the state his right to possess a gun is a given.

The hypocritical State sells alcohol.

Pot is by the admission of the Surgeon General FAR less harmful than alcohol.

Porcfest is about freedom and respecting others rights.

So, yeah....he's a real dangerous guy <sarcasm>

Fucking government!

Free libertarian

Quote from: KBCraig on August 24, 2014, 03:36 PM NHFT
When I invited people to drop by when we first moved up here, I included Joe, even though we'd never met in person. He was pleased at the invitation, but politely declined because of the job I had at the time (which I understand perfectly).

Now that I'm earning an honest living instead, if he does get up to the Berlin area, we'll have to get in touch.

Good on you kind sir!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on August 24, 2014, 03:36 PM NHFT

Now that I'm earning an honest living instead, if he does get up to the Berlin area, we'll have to get in touch.
what???????
I must have missed something

Jim Johnson

Damn it, Kanning, pay attention.

MikeforLiberty

Joe called this morning to reported he'll be sitting another six months on a 9 month sentence. He's doing OK. Fed Prison ID 11702-49. He'll be in Dover until they find a home for him. He was happy and thankful to see John at the hearing.

KBCraig

Free libertarian

Quote from: MikeforLiberty on August 27, 2014, 12:15 PM NHFT
Joe called this morning to reported he'll be sitting another six months on a 9 month sentence. He's doing OK. Fed Prison ID 11702-49. He'll be in Dover until they find a home for him. He was happy and thankful to see John at the hearing.

Thank you Mike for the update.  Damn shame there are so many political prisoners in this "free country".

MikeforLiberty

Thank you.
I called Kelly Ayotte's office (Berlin) to check on getting Joe sent to the Fed cage in Berlin. Joe's elderly mother lives nearby and would be able to visit. Mostly yadda yadda from them. I'll try the DC office today. And after that I'll hit up Shaheen.

The Feds tend to use Brooklyn NY for their short term 'guests'.
Mike

Quote from: KBCraig on August 27, 2014, 01:18 PM NHFT
Quote from: MikeforLiberty on August 27, 2014, 12:15 PM NHFT
11702-49

That would be 11702-049.

Russell Kanning

good work Mike .... maybe something will happen
once the feds told me they were going to send me far away from my friends here in NH.

It sure seems like Joe is going to spend the rest of his days in there. When they have so many rules ... too many apply to him.

MikeforLiberty

My phone has taken on a nasty habit of not ringing regularly. I do get voice mail but that doesn't help if a human needs to answer to get the connection. I hope I haven't missed a call from Joe. I'll check with his public defender tomorrow to see if he knows where Joe is staying.

MikeforLiberty

It looks like Joe is in Brooklyn NY   :( His release date is April 8, 2015. He could be moved to a halfway house sometime after October.
Joseph M. Roux
11702-049
MCC New York
Metropolitan Corrections Center
150 Park Row
New York, NY 10007

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: MikeforLiberty on September 30, 2014, 09:01 AM NHFT
It looks like Joe is in Brooklyn NY   :( His release date is April 8, 2015. He could be moved to a halfway house sometime after October.
Joseph M. Roux
11702-049
MCC New York
150 Park Row
New York, NY 10007

Man that sucks. Why do they have to be such vindictive pricks?

MikeforLiberty

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 30, 2014, 01:19 PM NHFT
Quote from: MikeforLiberty on September 30, 2014, 09:01 AM NHFT
Joseph M. Roux
11702-049
MCC New York
150 Park Row
New York, NY 10007

Man that sucks. Why do they have to be such vindictive pricks?
They don't have to be, it just a perk  >:(

Russell Kanning

met a guy yesterday who reminded me of firecracker joe
he had me join him watching uncle buck on tv at a burger king
we laughed for 2 hours