New Hampshire Underground

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Underground Wiki

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Too Late  (Read 550 times)

Pat K

• Freakstater, BellyBop
  • Insider
  • Enemy of the State
  • Steaming towards Freedom
Re: Too Late
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 07:23 PM NHFT »

Speaking of a straw for breathing, have any of you tiny house folks considered weatherproofing a coffin?   >:D

Well there Dale's dream theme for tonight.

MaineShark

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2014, 07:35 PM NHFT »

Speaking of a straw for breathing, have any of you tiny house folks considered weatherproofing a coffin?   >:D

Is this close enough? http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/brooklyn-dumpster-home-sweet-home-article-1.1422854

dalebert

• Middle Initials are T.M.I.
  • Insider
  • Enemy of the State
  • Freedom- it's what's in your head
    • Prometheus Unchained
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2014, 08:29 PM NHFT »

Is this close enough? http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/brooklyn-dumpster-home-sweet-home-article-1.1422854

I think I've actually seen smaller. I'm a little uncomfortable about this tiny house obsession to be completely honest (if the coffin reference didn't clue you in). I'm all for simplifying your life but my gracious.

MaineShark

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2014, 08:39 PM NHFT »

I think I've actually seen smaller. I'm a little uncomfortable about this tiny house obsession to be completely honest (if the coffin reference didn't clue you in). I'm all for simplifying your life but my gracious.

Oh, I agree.  I could probably live in a house that small, but only if I had a 2000sf storage room attached.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up